Demonstrative fans

I think there should be a shot in here somewhere of all the sombreros from the Whatever It Tacos game.

1 Like

C’mon which one of you was it.
My money’s on @PlayDraperAlreadyFFS

11 Likes

Ngl, I was veeery tempted into buying that tee but the Drake association put me off. Looks good on him though.

1 Like

Perhaps it’s @Drapersmullet :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

9 Likes

Love when they show the bomber ferals in the crowd

Another cameo!!!
Somebody name this man!

4 Likes

As soon as I saw this guy the second time, I knew it was going right here.

2 Likes

When You Order The Haka from Wish Man.

6 Likes

Alternatively: Will

7 Likes

I think it was @Sniggles (?) who called him Adam Friedland and I might be the only blitzer to get that reference.

2 Likes

A reference so obscure it can’t be mentioned without triggering the swear filter

2 Likes

The bagman made an appearance today.

2 Likes

I think that’s a neighbour of ours from Caulfield.
Went off and joined a “talking in tongues” cult. He mumbled ar the best of times so we didn’t think it mattered much.

We were having a kick after the game at Windy Hill one day, and he tried a drop kick. He was unco and we weren’t surprised when the ball hit the soul of his shoe. What did surprise was that it spun perfectly for 45 metres or so.

1 Like

He became Francine back in '76, then he joined that cult. I think his name is Mother Shabubu now…

5 Likes

Do you know his birth name?

Frank.

(That’s actually an obscure Simpsons quote which for whatever reason your anecdote made me think of)

2 Likes

Was there a kid today who put up two fingers to a NM player?

The result of sleeping in your parents bed until you’re 21

2 Likes

One in the crowd double barreled a north fan and in retaliation the other north fan screamed Jamie Elliott’s name for 2 minutes.

1 Like