Diggers is stuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid

Sorry to put a sourish note on yesterday’s win but I’ve had two Hawks supporters (one at the game, the other relaying information) that multiple Essendon fans were giving ■■■■ to Chap and ■■■■ throughout yesterdays game.
At first I thought bull, but both seemed genuinely surprised and neither said it with malice

Anyone else heard this? Disappointing to say the least. Make sure you pull up these morons if you hear them doing it.at future games

Edwoooooooooooooooooooods

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
I was saying coo-urns

I wish I’d seen this thread before I made the exact same gag in the Cooney thread…

That would be plagarism

Quoted Post

I said of Gwilt when he was outbodied too easily by Gunstan "You know you're ■■■■ when St Kilda don't want you"

He then intercepted the kick while standing on the mark and hit a target 45m away with a bullet of a kick.

Didn’t say anything about him after that.

Ross and I must be separated twins.

Oh dear.

Quoted Post

I was saying coo-urns

I wish I’d seen this thread before I made the exact same gag in the Cooney thread…

I said of Gwilt when he was outbodied too easily by Gunstan “You know you’re ■■■■ when St Kilda don’t want you”

He then intercepted the kick while standing on the mark and hit a target 45m away with a bullet of a kick.

Didn’t say anything about him after that.

Quoted Post

Thats what I said re Coonnnnnnnnnn

Sadly “■■■■ off back to Footscray” and “Coonnnnnnnn” are not even remotely close haha

Well I would believe your Hawk supporting mates, why would they lie?

Umpires-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…

PLAY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOn!

Booooooooooooooooooooollchambers

Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor kicking

Fark pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooort

cooooooooonnns

■■■■ was just getting his Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
Hawks fans have been butthurt about chappy for a decade so they boo him

Cooooooooooooooooooooney.

Quoted Post

Sorry to put a sourish note on yesterday's win but I've had two Hawks supporters (one at the game, the other relaying information) that multiple Essendon fans were giving ■■■■ to Chap and ■■■■ throughout yesterdays game. At first I thought bull, but both seemed genuinely surprised and neither said it with malice

Anyone else heard this? Disappointing to say the least. Make sure you pull up these morons if you hear them doing it.at future games

Ridiculous. It was a definite “Cooooonnnnn” chant every time he got the ball. Dawks fans were getting stuck into Chappy all game, he is now a much-loved part of our playing group so no way it’s coming from Essendon supporters…

Dude. When Cooney gets the ball. They aren’t boooing him.

Also - it was Hawthorn booing Chappy because he shaped up to Cyril after Cyril kicked a goal and plus they don’t like him because he always tears them a new ■■■■■■■■. Great to see Chappy keep his head and give off the handball to Trav for the goal in the dying minutes.

Thats what I said re Coonnnnnnnnnn

Sadly “■■■■ off back to Footscray” and “Coonnnnnnnn” are not even remotely close haha

That’s just simply ridiculous - Chappy gets a massive applause by our crowd since he’s put on the appropriate colours.

Hawthorn fans are famous for booing players who’ve given them a lot of trouble over the years.

They also boo players their own thugs have knocked out in the past.