Diggers is stuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid

Mywallettsmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiising

1 Like

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooffy…

wot?

Where did the thread go…oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

Wooooot thread?

Whoooooooooooo murdered diggers sh@g shop thread?

The ooooverloooord and Goooooooogglleee.

3 Likes

North Melboooooooooooooooooooooooooooourne

Indian spinnersoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…

Thread mergerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsoooooo…

Injuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuries…

I think it’s time blitz had a conversation with diggers.

1 Like

Suspensiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon…

4 Likes

LOL, I notice a pattern in here.

Really no one is very interested in it, except Diggers, so every few months ,
maybe 7 or 3, he bumps this thread with totally meaningless braindead posts.

Diggers is like the HSV virus, every so often he bobs up on this site like a weeping sore, only to bugger off to a nerve cell somewhere, ready to emerge again later to repeat the same act.

1 Like

My favourite thing about diggers is that he’s walking rage bait and people get sand in their vagina about it

Every

Single

Time

It’s really beautiful to watch

4 Likes

he’s a throwback to the days of the 90s/00s forum trolls

i liken him to the iron sheik in wrestling. back in the day the evil-foreigner-i-hate-america schtick got 100% of audiences riled up to a state of blind rage. but nowadays you don’t get that kind of genuine reaction, it’s more a of an “aww cute look at him go” (and get that he’s doing a bit). except to a percentage of the audience who still place weird importance on the way things were back then, the schtick still makes them very angry.

which is hilarious. like watching people still fall for the “there’s something on your tie” gag.

3 Likes

I love @Diggers.

Especially his weird obsession with Serena :grinning:.

1 Like

I love how diggers doesn’t even try to hide this shameful obsession.

3 Likes

Don’t fight it. EMBRACE IT!

Know who else I’m keen on? Grace Jones. That’s right…

She doesn’t miss a beat.

1 Like