Diggers is stuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid

Heard a couple of bombers supporters laying into Cooney (and Gwilt) about being dreadful pick ups etc because they made a mistake or weren’t in brownlow form in Cooney’s case

They’ll be the same ones going nuts when Cooney slots his 5th at some stage this year … wouldn’t worry too much about them

Other than them agree with the above … “Coooon” for Cooney and all Boos from Hawks for Chappy … man they hate him

I actually think Chappy is right up there in the Bombers fan favourites … there’s a little lift every time he’s involved

Chapman hates Hawthorn more than he loves winning

Quoted Post

I am not racist, I just boo everyone equally.

Based on race?

Gwilt did cop a bit for being (allegedly) horribly unskilled.

Quoted Post

Chapman hates Hawthorn more than he loves winning

Derserves its own thread

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
We don't need to do anything cos your mates a flog hawks supporter.

He actually isn’t so pull ya head in

Some bad news for you. Odds are he is a flog. Yet to meet a true Hawks supporter who isnt.

Gwilty was copping it from a few flogs behind me in N30- NON STOP. Half of what they said didn’t even make sense so I shouldn’t have been surprised when a few Mitch Clark being depressed calls come out. Bottom Feeding club and supporters.

Chapmoooooooonnnnnnnn…

I hope this thread never goes away.

Whatever happens it will forever be in my heart.

Chapooney?

Stantooooooooooon…

Quoted Post
I said of Gwilt when he was outbodied too easily by Gunstan "You know you're ■■■■ when St Kilda don't want you"

He then intercepted the kick while standing on the mark and hit a target 45m away with a bullet of a kick.

Didn’t say anything about him after that.

Ross and I must be separated twins.

Oh dear.

Rosso is in to ASTERIX?

Gooooooddard

Essendoooooooooooooooon

Danihoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor

Ooooo-kay.

Relax, Diggers.

Essingtoooooooon

booooooooooooooooooooo*

*just kidding

Booooookson Merrett