Dimma’s laptop

Or the whole team defence, zone thing (rolling zone, press)

Knights game plan was a one trick play, get the ball to half back, run it forward.

1 Like

This is a good point actually. It may have taken them 2 or 3 years too long but at least they eventually made their minds up.

Hardwick would now be working in real estate had Essendon hired him to replace Sheedy.

3 Likes

I know. It’s like saying, if only we had got Bevo, we’d have won last year, and if only we had Clarko, then we would have won the year before - it’s a very silly piece of revisionism.

2 Likes

Who knows what would have happened if the board chose hardwick. But the last 10 or so years could hardly have been worse.

1 Like

He was good enough to put a premiership team together, we should have taken him.

And knights got rid of Houli

1 Like

I though he left when Hird arrived?

I think it’s Neil Balme we should have gone after

4 Likes

We aren’t allowed to hire failed ex-AFL coaches according to most on here.

2 Likes

It was Knights that drove him out

1 Like

Peter Jackson ■■■■■■ our club.

8 Likes

Interesting article in Australian today on Balmes role at Geelong with Bomber and Richmond with Dimma . Reinforces the importance of everyone doing their job. Not just coach.

1 Like

Yep. Richmond players loik like they know each has a role to play and how to execute it.

They have had 9 years to learn it

3 Likes

I’ll settle for a flag every nine years

Neil Balme must enter legendary ranks.

What an amazing clubland leader.

Not for the first time Eddie must feel like an idiot.

1 Like

Jackson and sheedy did it. but it’s easier to blame jackson than a club legend.

who knows, re dimma, there’s way too many forces at play behind the scenes that would have never allowed him to be successful at this club at that time.

1 Like

I don’t put Sheedy in the same bracket as Jackson.

2 Likes

Don’t let facts get in the way of a good story

1 Like