Dinner

tinned spaghetti jaffle, you know you want too.

These are good along with baked beans and cheese jaffle. Braised steak and cheese also good in a jaffle.

an old girlfriend used to make me grilled cheese and toast with worcestershire sauce. its magnificent.

every now and then whilst eating it i cant help but wonder what became of her.

These are good along with baked beans and cheese jaffle. Braised steak and cheese also good in a jaffle.
an old girlfriend used to make me grilled cheese and toast with worcestershire sauce. its magnificent.

Sounds a bit like a Welsh Rarebit, it's also got mustard I think, interesting taste.
Best cheese on toast in Melbourne is at Richmond Hill Larder.

Sounds a bit like a Welsh Rarebit, it's also got mustard I think, interesting taste.
Best cheese on toast in Melbourne is at Richmond Hill Larder.

welsh rarebit.

theres a girl from wales at my local who gets called that. i understand why now.

Snap decision. Gonna do what i call shepherds pie (technically i think its something else, does real shepherds pie actually have pastry?) for dinner.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Snap decision. Gonna do what i call shepherds pie (technically i think its something else, does real shepherds pie actually have pastry?) for dinner.

No pastry at all in shepherds pie.

Probably not even real mash.

Em.Will do.

Gotta have real mash, friend made this with instant stuff once, first and last time for instant mash for me, it was very horrible.

Actually did not know you could buy instant mash til then.

Instant mash is rank.

Gotta have real mash, friend made this with instant stuff once, first and last time for instant mash for me, it was very horrible.

Was the meat beef or lamb, I think that makes it either shepherds pie or cottage pie.
Goat would actually be quite good too

Was the meat beef or lamb, I think that makes it either shepherds pie or cottage pie.

The one I had was beef, and I make mine with beef. Have made one with lamb, but it was a bit gamie, so have not used lamb again.

The one I had was beef, and I make mine with beef. Have made one with lamb, but it was a bit gamie, so have not used lamb again.

Yeah, lamb can be like that.
Goat could be a perfect compromise though. Had it in a few casseroles and I might smoke one in the smoker next.

grilled barramundi tacos

Awaiting application of starch layer:

so whats the weird part?

yum

Peas…blurgh