Dinner

Didnt reduced the liquid quite enough. Oh well.

Edit: got the thumbs up from the kids, who just demolished about 90 minutes work in approximately 12 seconds. ■■■■■■ hell !

Yummy!!!

I'm sure Chilean Bomber would tell you Pastel de Choclo is a fine Chilean variant of shepherd's pie....maybe a little spicier, but with creamed corn instead of mash.

High tea and supper (does anyone really have this?) threads up next.

Don't do supper but did high tea once (son gave me a voucher for mothers day) was absolutely fantastic and a great experience.

Balcony of the Shamrock Hotel, beautiful day, champagne, smoked salmon with caviar canapes, etc, little sandwiches, petite size cakes, any type of tea you wanted, coffee and chocolates and more, can't remember it all, was to busy stuffing myself, lol. The servings were for 2 people but would have fed 6.

Had to walk for 2 hours after to digest.

Took home what I couldn't eat there. I know, I know, but couldn't leave it behind, was just too nice.   :) 

Leg of lamb and veggies done on the webber BBQ, just about to dish up, yummo!!

We had bbq (grill) and since I've become a US style bbq convert, it's no longer fun to bbq OZ style. Though I hear the weber is very good.

We had bbq (grill) and since I've become a US style bbq convert, it's no longer fun to bbq OZ style. Though I hear the weber is very good.

We just find the meat is done so tender, usually do lamb, chicken or some type of beef, roast tatties, pumpkin, do the other veggies in those foil containers, and like today when the weather was crap, we just wheel it into the shed and use it in there. One of the better things we have bought, don't think we would ever go back to an oz BBQ

I Love Pho on Victoria St - Large Bowl of Beef Pho, Spring Rolls & Rice Paper Rolls. Cheap and amazing.

I Love Pho on Victoria St - Large Bowl of Beef Pho, Spring Rolls & Rice Paper Rolls. Cheap and amazing.

DUDE.
THIS IS MY PLACE!
ITS UNREAL

Noodle Kingsom Preston.

Try the

Pan Fried Mini Bun

Beef with Black Pepper

Both rad

protein shake :(

So I just made the best thing EVER. Low carb (just for megz!) sausage and cauliflower casserole.

530fx4.jpg

That’s not the best thing ever.

So I just made the best thing EVER. Low carb (just for megz!) sausage and cauliflower casserole.

530fx4.jpg

that looks ■■■■■■■ awesome.

can you pm me a bit

Nobody comes near my food.

Actually that's a lie I have leftovers for me and friend for lunch tomorrow. But nobody else comes near my food :P

do you share your recpies

srs

Yeah, I think there used to be a recipe thread (or there should be one anyway).

Got the recipe for that off the net a while ago but do it from memory now, so the actual amounts below may not be correct, just what I did for the above:

Ingredients:

Parmesan Cheese

Parsley

500g Sausages (I used extra lean Italian, chili and rosemary)

Half a cauliflower

Mushrooms

1 onion

2 cloves of garlic

400g tin of diced tomatoes

Italian herbs

Chili flakes

Method:

Grease up a casserole dish

Cook the sausages in a pan. Once they have been on for 4-5 minutes I cut them into bite sized pieces. Give it another minute and move to casserole dish.

Cook the cauliflower for 3-4 minutes until it's starting to brown and soften and then move to the casserole dish. 

Cook the onion and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes until the mushrooms softe, add the garlic, cook for another minute and add to the casserole dish.

Mix the tin of tomatoes, italian herbs and chili flakes in a bowl and pour on casserole dish.

Mix the parmesan cheese and parsley and top the entire dish with it.

Bang in the oven for 35-40 minutes at 180 degrees.

Sweet potato mash and meatballs in sauce.

Tofu stir fry and the local supermarket were out of Blue Lotus tofu so I used something called Earth Source instead. Big mistake. Worst stir fry in memory. Not even a wheel barrow full of cashews could save it. Something that bland shouldn't have a lingering after taste. Should have ditched the tofu entirely and just gone mega mushroom and fark the protein. We live and learn. Wine was ordinary too. Glad it's my better half's turn to cook tomorrow, my culinary confidence is at an all time low.

keeping it simple,pasta and tomato+garlic sauce

with beer.