Dinner

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
BBQ for 1.

No friends left?

Some complain when they don’t get an invite so I invited no one. More food for me.

webber?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
BBQ for 1.

No friends left?

Some complain when they don’t get an invite so I invited no one. More food for me.

Fair call

Quoted Post

webber?

I have a 4 burner BBQ. When I get around to fixing the backyard I’m going to get a small spit.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
webber?

I have a 4 burner BBQ. When I get around to fixing the backyard I’m going to get a small spit.

YES!

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
webber?

Small. So just room for the two lambs?

Had a good old Aussie barbie tonight, sans meat.
It’s actually vegan friendly and gluten free.

So I gather one of your BBQ invites would definitely be BYO meat?

:slight_smile:

Who needs meat when you have aubergine and mushrooms.
Not only cheaper but much easier to clean as well. Aubergine was $3 a kilo on special!

Not sure if serious…

Hehehe.

Quoted Post

So I gather one of your BBQ invites would definitely be BYO meat?

:slight_smile:

Lolololol.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
webber?

What if a pet just accidently falls in?

Got my Valentine’s Day dinner sorted. KFC Variety Bucket, followed by 2L of cookies & cream ice cream whilst watching Bridget Jone’s Diary by myself at home. Winner!

vegetables on a bbq?

Meatless BBQ is just not on. That’s like hiring a hooker to just chat…

I had Indian last night. Butter chicken, rice, Onion Baji, Garlic Naan and Kulfi for dessert. All washed down with a pint of Cider.

Tonight is bratwurst, mash potato/dumplings (depending on what we can be bothered doing) and homemade sauerkraut.

I did six billion sausages on the BBQ today (fund-raising). I really feel no need to eat anything else today, I absorbed enough for about three days just through the air.

The pic didn’t work :frowning:

Doesn’t look the best but it tastes unreal.

Potatoes, chorizo, fresh tomatoes and eggs.

Usually made without potatoes and chorizo and eaten with bread and feta.

Quoted Post

The pic didn't work :(

Doesn’t look the best but it tastes unreal.

Potatoes, chorizo, fresh tomatoes and eggs.

Usually made without potatoes and chorizo and eaten with bread and feta.

What is it? Have you tried imgur’s HTML option, it worked for me and I’m e remedial, and I’d love to see your food.
As a struggling vegie cook I’d love to know the recipe and I’ll leave out the flesh.