Disaster review thread: Round 2

Add Francis to that.

4 Likes

My apologies, yes you are right. 4 good players.

2 Likes

Some years you get a Andy Mcgrath some years you get Sam Walsh. I reckon McGrath is probably a great kid but his ceiling isn’t too much higher than where he’s at.

@SMJ sentence announced: ■■■■■■■ ■■■■.

How do we get pumped by 12 goals and then back it up by losing to arguably the worst team in the league?

We’re terrible with a “good” list, what’s going on?

3 Likes

■■■■ you Essendon - absolute rubbish. Should be ashamed of yourselves.

Lost to absolute bottom dwellers.

6 Likes

We just lost to St Kilda- a team that burns dwarves, roots schoolgirls, and fiddles with their own d1cks and takes photos of them. But most of all - a team that can’t play football.

8 Likes

im not weighing in on the mcgrath vs mcclug debate.

but I would’ve gone taranto.

1 Like

Wtf is going on. I’m fkn sick of this.

Yeah. Clugs ceiling is higher I reckon.

1 Like

No changes for mine

3 Likes

We will come good.

1 Like

It all starts with the Board and their arrogance. We need to start again and accept we are 10 years away. People have to take responsibility for a debacle of a pre-season.

5 Likes

Positives: Luckily we didn’t play collingwood, carlton, richmond hawthorn we wold of lost by 100+

What happened to our skills over the summer? Some of those kicks today weren’t in the same postcode as the intended target

Some of them ought to get off farken instagram and looking at themselves in the mirror, and telling everyone how good they are.

Cause right now, they’re bottom four.

4 Likes

White girling?

What does that mean?

2 Likes

Toranto and McCluggage both have a higher ceiling

1 Like

We’ve spent 15 years drafting players with leadership qualities, and we have ■■■■ all on field leaders. wtf?

15 Likes

whats the biggest anzac day loss?

we’re gonna smash it in a few weeks

4 Likes