Disaster review thread: Round 2

have gone backwards from end of last year - disappointing and a worry.

4 Likes

It’s time we end this Bellchambers nonsense.

Been on our list for an eternity, never good enough, for long enough.

13 Likes

Remember when the happy clappers told us not to worry because it was just JLT?

9 Likes

Liiiiiiiiiiiiike Serrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriouslyyyyyyyyyyyy

4 Likes

A club full of pea hearts going nowhere.

3 Likes

Positives: got the tip.

Tippa, Baguley and Langford could be dropped. Not sure we’re getting the best out of Guelfs.

I’d omit one of our many under-performing senior players to send a message. We can’t drop them all and the season is still alive despite what we’ve seen so far.

Belch was woeful at times but I haven’t seen our second string rucks to comment whether we can do anything here.

2 Likes

You know a lot about white girls.

Looking forward to a new coach. Dead cat bounce. Sacking the coach again in a few years after no finals wins. Rinse. Repeat. Players are a disgrace to the jumper.

3 Likes

Easiest money I’ve ever made. $3.60 for the Saints was like picking gold off the street.
As soon as the team was announced you knew what the result be. Let’s just give Bags,Zaka,Bellchambers and Myers another go because they are good blokes and will come good eventually. These are the same blokes who have led us to mediocrity for the last 10 years and yet they are still the first picked. Fark them off and play some blokes with heart like Draper, Zerk and Ridley.
5 point plan for success:
1- Sack Worstfold
2- Sack Skipworth and Harvey.
3- Take the captaincy off Heppell
4- Drop constant senior duds
5- Play the kids

39 Likes

Chants on Bourke street to “bring back Hirdy”

11 Likes

I could go through pretty much every player besides two or three but whats the fcking point.

We all know we’ll drop probably Langford and Parish next week and leave the same useless fcks in.

3 Likes

I can’t mock other girls, then its racist.

3 Likes

You could name the whole side

But someone please give me a reasonable arguement why baguley and Myers are in this side

2 Likes

add zaka and beachcomber

1 Like

Players who gave a stuff

HUrle, Francis, Sad, AMbrose, Stringer, Mcgrath, Parish, maybe heppell and shiel

The rest were ■■■■■.

3 Likes

They’re protecting the kids. One won the most improved you know?

you missed smith, still chased and tackled like a madman.

■■■■ off the top 6 players every ■■■■■■ names on this page. It starts eith them and woosha. They all woukdnt be in the top 6 in any other side in the comp bar the ■■■■ shows that are GC and Saints

Never thought I’d say this but…Bombers are playing like a bunch of amateurs and that’s the greatest slur that can be imposed on a team of supposed professional footballers paid FAR TOO MUCH MONEY to dish up the tripe they offered today! Supporters DON’T deserve to be treated to that rubbish!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes