Disaster review thread: Round 2

We think prefects are leaders.

6 Likes

Look forward to Carlton ruining GWS’s 2019 #1 pick.

Merret showed some glimpses in the second half, maybe he’ll take some confidence from that.

I’ve never seen Fanta so poor Infront of goal, just desperately out of form.

We have absolutely no idea how to move the ball against a zone. It’s laughable really

4 Likes

Another season wasted(probably). Nothing ever changes at this club.
Not ready to start season. Again.
Lose to bottom 6 teams. Again.
Basic Skill errors. Again.
Dysfunctional forward setup. Again.
I thought end of last season was a change. What has happened to this club over the last 6 mths?

7 Likes

The just enough attitude has peaked in 2019

It was when finals were looking out of shot that the boys started playing half decent

This team is chicken ■■■■, and anybody who is brought into it is infected by it

They don’t want to play finals because they know they’ll be found out again and again and again, this time they’re making sure they can dodge that pressure early and just collect their paycheques for a just enough effort

■■■■ em

Should’ve just drafted taranto. he’d mesmerise the opposition players with his dazzling eyes.

Players aren’t interested simply a problem internal you can see it on the field

Hurley fist pumping the ground, although he was ok but one on one useless free every time

Zaka delist

Bags delist

Tippa drop

Merrett drop

Smith drop

Shiel drop

Heppell drop

Oh wait that’s a grade right there so clearly BIG issues so Xavier make the hard call before it’s too late!! Another wasted season

Thinking that hird coming back will fix this is just as crazy as the ■■■■ we dish up on the field

4 Likes

To all the board members who extended this frauds contract when he had shown NOTHING I would just like to say you make me sick!

The club goes on about 70,000 members, well guess what you have thoroughly ■■■■■■ off every last one of them

9 Likes

That first half was about as bad as I’ve seen them play.
I feel sorry for all those 20 and under. This is all they’ve seen from this once great club.

4 Likes

Wont happen, but can we stop with the likes of Zaka & Myers? We have seen what they give and it’s just not good enough. Time to move on them.

No screw Hird!!!

Clarkson
Clarkson
Clarkson!!!

Well we’ve lost a generation of supporters now that’s for sure.

3 Likes

Go and get fkd you fucken pack of pea hearts

Put us through 15 years of no finals wins, the saga, and you offer up this tripe the first 2 rounds

I’ve literally never been more ashamed of this club. There are huge, huge problems internally.

21 Likes

Stringer Francis Saad and Hurley had a crack. Tippa is playing too deep

1 Like

The current player list play like public servants

5 Likes

How does the entire team skill level go backward?

It boggles the mind

1 Like

But we refuse to play the kids.

they’re trying to play him like collingwood play elliot, but elliot has a leap so he can play a bit taller.

We’ve gone so far backward we’re playing the Davey CHF gameplan

9 Likes