Disgraceful EFC - Extending pokies license to 2042

How about a brothel.

Get hard after you see the bombers fly up, 20% off for members.

Iā€™ll volunteer to run that.

4 Likes

Run it or be in charge of Quality control?

Run it. Plenty of experience.

So who are the undesirables on this Forum you wouldnā€™t let in?

Wouldnā€™t have to worry about @BAAKKEERRRR. Heā€™d walk in and go ā€œno, no, no and fark no!ā€ and walk out again.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Id like to ask you all the questions Iā€™ve always wanted to ask a brothel owner. Like:

1. Do you get to engage in the services for free?

2. ā€¦ nope thatā€™s all my questions

2 Likes
  1. No

2. That was a very short list

1 Like

Thank you

Also, disappointing

1 Like

Iā€™m just wondering does boot have the clothes.

5 Likes

Think of it like, you know where they have been.

Who to sell them to? Easy answer is to set up a not for profit community group and transfer all the assets and liabilities associated with the Melton Country Club. A vendor terms arrangement is struck where by the Country Club pay down the purchase price over say a 20 year term. As for Windy Hill we walk away from the EGMā€™s as soon as we can.

Alex wouldnā€™t even bother getting out of bed, because itā€™s all farked anyway.

1 Like

Fark it, letā€™s get some more pokies.
Heartily sick of all the holier than thou rubbish.
More machines = more money.

3 Likes

Would come as no surprise.

YES!!!
We should take over the Hawks and Fark Carltonā€™s pokies by force and control a massive pokie empire

5 Likes

From the age. I donā€™t think the author is a dumb afl psychofant, but it seems weā€™re up to no good.

Delayed response but years ago I conducted research on pokies as part of an essay at uni. More people are addicted to pokies than any other form of gambling. They are also usually in environments with no clocks or natural lighting in order to make you lose track of time, Crown being the best example. TABā€™s are not like this.

Not sure how weā€™re up to anything dodgy there? We donated 300k to his wifeā€™s charity with the final payment 5 years ago? Itā€™s a donation to a charity, not an investment in business and itā€™s 5 years ago. Unless youā€™re trying to say we bought him via his wifeā€™s charity 5 years ago so that we could have him in our pocket for a hung vote (which was unanimous until some people complained and it was re-voted on) that wouldnā€™t happen for half a decade (who knew he would still be mayor?).

Iā€™m anti pokies and I would like the club to have nothing to do with gambling, but this seems an awfully long bow to draw.

2 Likes