Don't Create New Accounts. Reset Passwords On Your Old Accounts

DON'T CREATE NEW ACCOUNTS.

RESET PASSWORDS ON YOUR OLD ACCOUNTS.

I told you all awhile ago to keep your email addresses updated. Now who's laughing?!

DON'T CREATE NEW ACCOUNTS.

RESET PASSWORDS ON YOUR OLD ACCOUNTS.

I told you all awhile ago to keep your email addresses updated. Now who's laughing?!

Probably the ■■■■■■ that hacked Blitz.

There go my plans to create a dozen aliases...

There go my plans to create a dozen aliases...

I dunno if I should mention this… but you can change your name 3 times a month now. Expect lots of shenanigans on that one.

I did see that somewhere in the settings. The temptation might be too much to resist.

I know you posted it elsewhere Rolo but can't recall where. Cousin bomber_hero doesn't have access to his original Blitz e-mail used at signup anymore. Can you please help?

There's a help email address somewhere that he can write to and I'll help him out.

OK Cheers.

I dunno if I should mention this… but you can change your name 3 times a month now. Expect lots of shenanigans on that one.

Pardon my non-nerdiness DJR, but would you kindly point me in the direction of the location to make such a change. I''m looking for something shorter like:

Magicliketherebelbomber or Leavehirdyaloneflickoffaflandasada or maybe ETR 

Pardon my non-nerdiness DJR, but would you kindly point me in the direction of the location to make such a change. I''m looking for something shorter like:

Magicliketherebelbomber or Leavehirdyaloneflickoffaflandasada or maybe ETR 

Pretty sure it's gone now. Luckily I changed my name straight away.

Seems to be a few new names floating around

Umm, so how the hell do I change my password?

Good to be back:)

What happened to smythy :(

What happened to smythy :(

he forgot his password

sort of related. on your profiles if you put in contact info is it visible to other members or just the mods/admins? is there a different place you can put the contact info just for the mods/admins?

Something seems to have changed. I tried to log on the other day but it wouldn't accept my password... So now I have a new one. However, I keep being logged off and have to sign back in quite frequently. Also, sometimes when I try to post something it doesn't work. I thought I must have been banned or something but I know I haven't said anything controversial.

Clear cookies/cache.