Don (The Sash) Pyke

If we want a real coach. A tactician. This is the guy.

He absolutely should have copped ■■■■ for the camp debacle, but he turned a team that was on it’s knees, after their coach had been murdered, in to Grand finalists.

To me the camp was his only knock, and downfall.

He has a 60% winning percentage in 4 seasons at Adelaide.

And has been instrumental in Sydney’s form this season, as an assistant to Longmire.

12 Likes

Pon Dyke

4 Likes

I’m stunned that’s not filtered.

3 Likes

and yet ■■■■ Van Dyke is butchered.

Edit: Also, no.

2 Likes

Don’t you ruin this for me.

2 Likes

You’ll thank me in the long run.

2 Likes

Will he promise there will be no power stance?

2 Likes

That crows side played a pretty soft style and they over possessed. It’s a no for me

Hey, they could turn up in pink tutus eating quiche and smashed avo on toast- but they played off in a grand final. We haven’t been near the finals in 16 years. Saucy may have a point.

But no camping, None. And ban any “corporate team bonding sessions”.

I guess there goes what little remains of our indigenous relationships………so NO!

2 Likes

It was, until recently…

2 Likes

Honestly, when I was at a very prestigious boys school we went on far more debilitating and torturous camps than anything the bloody Crows went through.

1 Like

look forward to you getting pms about disrepecting ■■■■ reynolds, enjoy it boomerang man

yeah cos the afl is gonna send players to church camps

2 Likes

Excuse me?

Are you out of therapy yet?

2 Likes

Obviously still recovering…

2 Likes

Crows had a very very good suffocating defensive setup back in the day when Don was around.

Probably skip the power stances, camps, and fake macho rubbish.

He’d be on the shortlist for sure. Is on mine anyways.

1 Like

If the question you’re asking is “what’s the only idea worse than bringing James Hird back as senior coach?“ then the answer is Don Pyke. If you’re asking any other question then Don Pyke is not the answer.

3 Likes

Is that the question
IF so
IF so
who answers
who answers…

2 Likes