Don (The Sash) Pyke

What if we ban player camps, and just allow them out for an end of season trip?

I personally think Pyke is damaged goods ……how he thought the camp was going to improve his players concerns me ……they were like lab rats in some psychological experiment that makes Shutter Island sound like Ibiza

He is 100% damaged goods. He should, rightfully, never have a profile like head coach again. Just like Hird.

1 Like

I agree… assistant coach should be as far as he gets. Much rather try Yze then Pyke.

Completely agree. Hird should never be a senior coach again. He had his shot which led to the biggest sporting scandal in AFL history.

Sure it may not have been entirely his fault but as the head, the accountability will always fall onto him.

Pyke should be able to have a second chance at another club.

Just like Hird should be able to have a second chance at another club.

Yup, both at the under 10s broken hill ping pong team.

Get this man to my club.

Who do you want??

YZE

Pyke is a better coach than Yze.

But, Yze would be good too.

Yeah pike also likes cupping balls. So there’s that too

Is that a plus or a minus for him??

1 Like

Neutral

1 Like

Seems to be doing a bang up job at Sydney and has certainly helped fast track their development into another prelim. Wouldn’t mind having him at Essendon at all.

3 Likes

Tsk, tsk.

Ya can’t resist that agenda.

Take it to the Hird thread - under any name you choose.

Is that as bad as a pharmacologically experimental environment?

1 Like

If that was the case he wouldn’t be sitting next to one of the best coaches going around, in Longmire, as an assistant.

2 Likes

Don’t leave out the bit about the “across the road, underground dungeon”. Where is your journalistic sense of bullshit and drama.

3 Likes