Donate to Blitz's Flight Plan

Bomberblitz.com is the largest forum of its kind in Australia. A 20+ year community of devoted Essendon supporters.

It relies on Ad Revenue to stay online. However, server costs are increasing and Ad Revenue is on the decline. Some months there is a small shortfall – and that has to get paid from somewhere.

The fundraising goal is likely to make up that shortfall for perhaps the next 18-24 months.

We have had some incredibly generous offers for donations – please don’t go over the top. Blitz is a large community and so many small donations should cover the goal.

Important:

• Bomberblitz.com is not affiliated in any way with the club or the league itself
  • You are giving money to Bomberblitz.com, not the Essendon Football Club
  • Donating to this fundraiser will grant you no special permissions, leniency when it comes to moderation or privileged access on the website

LINK REMOVED

Thank you.

30 Likes

In.

1 Like

I’m in.

Now, when do I get those special privileges and access to the secret blitz room?

8 Likes

I will donate when my next Centrelink cheque comes in.

11 Likes

Done

1 Like

done

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done

1 Like

done

1 Like

Done

Who is Simeon Grigg?

■■■■, someone has made the rest of us look like cheap arses. I just followed Barry Day.

2 Likes

They’re just showing off…I bet it was one of those rich lawyer types

2 Likes

Ha, that was me. I’m on here all the time, and MrHeff wants to keep it that way!

6 Likes

i wouldn’t trust someone with their name spelt weirdly.

1 Like

Done. Thanks @Riolio

1 Like

Also @Riolio I think I’m on the list to not get ads as i donated.

Happy to be taken off the list if it help get any sort of ad revenue.

3 Likes

Done

1 Like

Done. Hope it helps keep things going for a while.

1 Like

Done

Done