Donations, Advertising and the Future of Bomberblitz

cheaper than therapy.

top work people.

No Word From Rolo email but you will get a private link to YouTube video where I go over how disappointed I am in general.

Chris from Lions United will be very disappointed with you. Next you'll be telling me there are no plans for Blitz: The Movie or behind-the-scenes look at How Rolo Mods Forums!

Done.    

love me some Blitz.  :)

If you put someone in the no-ads group, I assume you don't get ad revenue for them? Is there a way for people who have donated to choose whether they get ads or not? i.e. people who don't mind ads but donated anyway may wish to keep getting them to contribute an extra $0.20 a year

I,m in

Done & Dusted

Happy to be in 

thanks Riolio and all blitz contributors 

Sorry, I might have missed it, and the answer might be no, but is there another way to donate other than PayPal?

...not decided on that yet.

I don't have paypal either so how can I contribute. 

OK, done.

Do I get my own forum, now?

Just made my donation towards Riolio's Hawaiian (or Mexican?) holiday :)

Great work Riolio and everyone else responsible for running the site.

I too am one of those 'not up with the times' non PayPal people so will eagerly await advice on an alternative payment method.

Just thrown in a pineapple, love this site and more than happy to donate some dollars to never have to go through the last week and a bit ever again.

Should get a month trial free then after that have the option to pay an annual subscription

$30 a year at 1000 + blitzers should be a good start.

thanks blitz for doing a great job, I will commit to my $30.

Donation made ... more than happy to contribute and thank you again Riolio for all your effort with the original blitz, the crash, the new blitz and now facilitating this. 

This place is brilliant, and this year more than any other has been an outstanding sanctuary from all the BS floating around out there in Media Land. 

A donation is the least the rest of us can do!

Cheers 

Actually, a private forum for paid contributors wouldn't be the worst idea. Plenty of scumbags from bigfooty come on here. Some things should be kept away from their line of site. Just a suggestion.

Tried to donate, but got this block.

What offences apply in

relation to terrorist organisations?

it is an offence to:

 be a member of

 direct the activities of

 recruit for

 train or receive training from

 acquire funds for, from or to, or

 provide support to a terrorist organisation,

 or, suggest collusion between an Australian Government Statutory Authority, any major sporting body and/or favoured sections of the media.

Done, happy to make a contribution

After 10 odd years here I'd be lost without it!

Threw in a pineapple.

Hopefully enough money left over that you can buy yourself a slab of Coronas.

What does a donation get me?

Absolutely nothing. There is no immunity from bans, no preferential treatment, no new forum features, no democratic voice in how the donation money is spent, no reporting on where every dollar goes, no guarantee that Blitz won't be turned off the instant I have enough donations for a first class flight to Hawaii. I need you to be 100% crystal clear on this, donations are hugely appreciated but are by no means a one-time purchase for better treatment. You are donating in good faith. By donating you agree to these terms.

You really haven't grasped the concept of fine print, have you Rolo?