Donations, Advertising and the Future of Bomberblitz

Any chance of details of  a non Paypal way of making a donation please? Bank details.

Thank You.

Me too, happy to receive off line details if required.

Done!

Just added 20 people to the "ad free" group, enjoy ... and thanks!

It seems like this has all had to happen...so not sure how the stress levels with you Riolio are now going.

Whilst privately a financial contribution isn't possible at this point, I would like to assist in the redevelopment of the front page and the return of some old favourites.

Donated. Ahhh that warm fuzzy feeling is great.

My paypal email doesnt match my Blitz email. Will pm an admin person if needed...?

I'm in . . . . . .

Do I get a Riolo bumper sticker???

Done, and thanks for all your work

Maybe we should do 3 game memberships

Do donors get a weekly personalised Word From Rolo email?

I reckon he’ll use the money to buy those kitchen cabinets advertised on old blitz.

Not sure how many business people follow blitz, but I do really good IP office telecoms systems. Anyone who needs a new IP office phone system and want to get from my good self and mentions blitz, I will donate 2.5% of the sale to blitz.

I am in the middle of a national roll out project worth about 150k , so a job like that will not only be gleefully accepted by my good self as a project, but would put about $3,700 into the coffers, The average small business system would be around 5-10k and would put about $125-$250 into blitz. I charge fair market price for a very high end solution. I am becoming more and more picky who I deal with these days but blitz and bomber followers are always most welcome.

www.norcom.com.au

My web developer is a decent chap too they tell me

No Word From Rolo email but you will get a private link to YouTube video where I go over how disappointed I am in general.

Also yes if you donate and your PayPal doesn't match your account email just PM me.

Done.

No Word From Rolo email but you will get a private link to YouTube video where I go over how disappointed I am in general.

While making an omelette? 

While making an omelette? 

It'll be the wrap-up on how disappointed I am in the omelette.

Without wanting to muddy the water too much, an aquarium forum that I am on has different levels of membership; unpaid, which is basic access to the forum, premium and platinum.

Premium costs about $25/yr and allows access to main forum functions, plus the inner circle trading area of the forum. Each year, premium members receive a glossy calender with their membership. Platinum membership gets access to the trading boards, calender, and a t-shirt and cap featuring the forum logo, for $35/yr. All monies then go to the running of the site.

Without bothering with the various levels of access or whatever, I'd happily stump $50 toward the site, in exchange for a cheap "BomberBlitz - Probe this" type t-shirt. I plan to donate anyway, but if there was some incentive, I reckon many more folks would toss in the fiddy and there'd be plenty of money left over.

Anyhoo, you fellas really do an awesome job, very happy to help out with the running of the site.

That sounds fishy.

I'm in :)