DP3 & Essendon Vs Racists - ANZAC DAY MATCH 2021 REVIEW THREAD

Reckon our pressure for 3qrts eventually wore the Pies down and we were able to kick away in the last because of it.

I like it it’s how Richmond beat teams

2 Likes

I agree. He is tough and hard at it, from go to woah. Good, honest footballer without any frills. You want blue collar players? This guy is 100% indigo.

3 Likes

Yep I don’t understand the hate he gets from supporters.

1 Like

Quick snap after the win!

29 Likes

That is beautiful, just beautiful…

It wasn’t just our pressure, but our spread from the contest sliced them up all day. Collingwood couldn’t get their hands on the ball, and when they did, they gave it straight back (and we punished them for it).

The scoreline flattered them. Half of their goals came from stupid umpiring decisions.

2 Likes

I don’t. Many years ago I worked for a couple who were rabid Pies fans. She might have been the better looking of the two, but she was every bit the sea hunt he was, if not more so. Fark them

3 Likes

home. couch. replay

27 Likes

My favorite
Edit. Cox on Sidey

sunkist? i thought i knew you wob

the best

1 Like

I hate it when people make fun of other fans at that point in time. At least they stayed to the end.

After the game some essendon fans were having a go at some pies fans outside the ground and I like “why?”. At least those fans stayed to the end, make fun and have a crack at those who leave early.

26 Likes

NUGGS

1 Like

When I saw him during the game I thought that it would be a good idea for everyone in his household to spend the night somewhere else

because fark em, that’s why

5 Likes

The one on the right??

Does this same bloke feature in the 2009 Anzac Day post celebration shots of the crowd (after rubbish bag girl)?

He sure looks familiar

send that to the club

1 Like

I know it was just Collingwood, but damn it was good to see us control the airspace for an entire game

Wright and Phillips make it really hard for opposition talls, it’s a good combo i hope we keep it.

Their players had to cheat to get marks and goals

1 Like

Do it @Borgy95!