Draft predictions

You can take it to the bank that gws will bid for Alwyn jnr in the teens. Just to ■■■■ dodo off.
You know how much McCartney hates dodo. It’s bordering on personal

WC get scared Hawks are going to take Gibney, trade 8 and future first for 4 in a desperate move.

Bombers bag,
Pick 8 Phillipou, WC 2023 first.
Pick 22 Hewett who slides on late mail of groin issues.
Davey
Davey
Munkara

Top list goes

1. Brisbane Ashcroft
  2. GWS Cadman
  3. North Wardlaw
  4. North Sheezle
  5. WC Gibney
  6. GC Humphry
  7. Hawks Tsatas
  8. Geel Clarke
  9. ESS Phillipou
1 Like

this one, i would like this fever dream

1 Like

Pou
Barnett
Davey
Davey

Mankara Rookie B
Lynch SSP

1 Like

That’s not really a big call. A few players in every top ten usually fail to kick on to a great career.

This year probably moreso given the disruptions still affecting the kids fform from covid

Heck there’s usually 1 bust in most top 5s if you do a retrospective draft.

Our first choice will be guaranteed a solid player thats about it really.(barring a good run with injury)

1 Like

We’ll pick Tsatas
Davey bid after 22 (just)
Munkara bid extremely late

1 Like

So who are we liking for our next pick? I’ll admit I was only across the top 10-15 really.

We shan’t even speak of who we might take with our pick 25 for fear of jinxing it. I’m going to be incredibly nervous during the first three selections tomorrow night. The Dogs at pick 24 are the worry for me :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

After the swans stitched up there cross town rivals tonight with that early bid.
You just know that McCartney will be in a faol mood tomorrow night and will bid for Alwyn jnr at 23 just to ■■■■ us all off.
My mate is sitting in tbe dogs draft room and I spoke to him after tonight’s draft and told him not to let them bid for Alwyn jnr. Pretty sure they are after charlie Clarke anyway

1 Like

It would be typical of GWS to make a bid… given they’ve got first pick of the night, it’s not like we can even trade ahead of it now.
Hopefully the bid doesn’t come, but if it does, I see us trading out/back to either cover points for the bid or buy in to next years 2nd round

I’m confident we will pick Phillipou at pick 5.

1 Like

This 2 nights business is crap, start at 6 next year and bring it in to one night.

3 Likes