Dreamtime Game Tickets

Google, explain to me what a bandwagon supporter is.

I’ll be there front row, I can’t wait!

It feels like we haven’t beaten these ■■■■■ in 10 years and this year we’ll smash them by 10 goals and I’ll give it to every single one of their flog supporters at the game that I’ve had to put up with for these past 10 years.

They’ll be back to microwaving their memberships after this game like the good old days and we will officially end their dynasty on the big stage. Turn up bombers supporters and enjoy the long awaited moment.

4 Likes

I use to go every week for years but covid changed all that

These days i rather watch games in the comfort of my home

1 Like

For some reason that changed for us this season. We’ve already been to more games this season than all of last.

2 Likes

It will be at least 75,000 irrespective of this weeks results. Public seating almost sold out I believe.

The last Dreamtime I got to was 2014.

I’m not going this year. Sorry.

Now almost no reserved seating available. I think it’s now restricted view only. Happy to be proven otherwise (to not mislead!).

I think public tickets are now sold out. MCC reserve selling very well, on track to be close to capacity on the night. AFL members seating only available on Q level I believe.

The four losses in a row will only be bearable if it ends in a win against these ■■■■■■■.

2 Likes

Top deck of the AFL members is always half empty, hand some of those bays to the public

1 Like

Good point. Although with 10 days to go, apparently they’ve sold 1/3 of top deck in AFL already which is decent I would’ve thought.

Got my tickets flying over from adelaide doing the long walk etc im excited.

2 Likes

Shut up, pleb.

2 Likes

Okay. It looks like I’ve left my run too late with tickets. I’m flying over from Perth with my son. How can I get tickets?

Tixel

Got a ticket for ANZAC Day the night before within an hour of signing up.

Got a good seat to Car v WB’s at under cost price.
Admittedly, it was only a single in both cases, which makes it easier.

Surely there’s members unable to go, suspect if you keep an eye open here you might get them.

Question - if you get an upgraded ticket through a membership when should you be able to see it? I’ve got a text saying I’ve paid for them plus a link but when you press it it says no upcoming events of some such nonsense.

If anyone can advise that would be appreciated.

Ring the club. Thsts the best thing.

I just got two tickets on a website called ticket merchant. They are still selling tickets now https://www.theticketmerchant.com.au/round-10-essendon-vs-richmond-melbourne-20-05-2023-tickets

1 Like

Still tickets available in the MCC and AFL if you have friends in these areas😄