Dreamtime Jumper

I agree looks great

Just hope tippa is fit and jake gets to play his first Dreamtime match. It would be super special for him.

Pretty apt that it will be a tiger

Seriously, people need to watch that girl kick a footy with no shoes on.

Hell, she should be skills coach

3 Likes

This looks awesome. Best one yet by a ā€œMichael Longā€ way.

Itā€™s an utter train wreck. The 2016 one was a cracker, this one looks like the jumper has been ripped apart by a beast with giant claws.

Actually in that way itā€™s quite prophetic, itā€™s preempting the pounding weā€™re going to get by the Tigers

2 Likes

This was a cracker. Get rid of that cartoon looking monstrosity and bring it back

3 Likes

Iā€™m never taking this game seriously till they fix that ā€œboomerangā€ they award to the best player. Itā€™s not that freaking hard for it to be a legit piece, not some fraud/token symbolism.

1 Like

SAINTS FOOTY

Looks good

When we get smashed at least I can point to our jumpers looking rad.

1 Like

weā€™re gonna win

2 Likes

Best one yet by a mile. Sadly it will be remembered as the one we were wearing whilst being slaughtered at the G.

1 Like

I like it. I will like it even more if we have a win in it.

2 Likes

Our Dreamtime jumpers are fantastic. Loved them all. Last yearā€™s was great, and this is just as good. I agree, that girl has better footskills than 80% of our list. Kicks that around the corner snap like sheā€™s shelling peas. WSPHU!

2 Likes

Not the best weā€™ve had I donā€™t think. Not a fan.
But I second Benā€™s comment that we should give the girl who designed it a game. Awesome shot for goal!

Looks like it was designed by Freddy Kreuger

No, he designed our game plan.

2 Likes

One of the things I generally donā€™t like about indigenous round jumpers is that they have a bunch of detail work that you only notice in a close up still shot (much like printing a billion names on a jumper becomes a meaningless blur). I like that itā€™s got the indigenous art style, but at a scale that will be visible in general play.

1 Like

Why are you so bullish?

1 Like

As a shirt or hoody design, no problems get it in the Bombershop and it would probably sell a ton, but canā€™t stand it as a guernsey. Props and all to the young girl who designed it, but what happened to a predominant black with a red sash. Sorry but no.

1 Like