Dreamtime Jumper

We’ve got a game plan?

3 Likes

The white dots at least could, (& should IMO) be Yellow, and it would look great I think, and be totally appropriate, … and Richmond should be allowed to add an equal amount of red, so that both jumpers are nothing more than Red Black and Yellow, … every year.

I have no fkn idea why the AFL have a problem with it. A touch of Red/Yellow on each Guernsey completes the Jumpers significance, and we are the only teams that can do it, that’s why we were best to create the actual “Dreamtime” game in the 1st place.

It makes zero difference from a clash standpoint, … Zero!

Not sure where to put this but sounds like we might be playing dreamtime in the NT

A Dreamtime clash between Essendon and Richmond in Darwin is a live option for the AFL’s next fixture block as the league deals with yet another scheduling headache following the announcement that metropolitan Melbourne will return to lockdown from 11:59pm on Wednesday night.

The league has indicated it is aiming to unveil its next chunk of fixtures by Friday with clubs yet to be allocated opponents beyond round seven, which ends with an Adelaide-St Kilda match on Monday, July 20.

6 Likes

Good idea as far as I’m concerned. Will probably be the only opportunity for it to be done and it’s something that should be done.

6 Likes

Maybe red dots and yellow dots mean different things?

What a great idea. Make it happen AFL

3 Likes

Looks pretty good.

12 Likes

That’s probably the best Dreamtime jumper we’ve made!

3 Likes

Yeah, I like it!

1 Like

The trick is to win in it for once.

4 Likes

Now back that great looking jumper up with a Win and get the next gen of NT kids supporting the Red and Black.

1 Like

Watched Richmond and Essendon games lately? We don’t stand a chance against a side that toys with us for the majority of the game.

Mate we are capable of rolling the best side on our day and losing to the worst side a week later.

Another jumper to be soiled by another embarrassing loss to Richmond.

5 Likes

Have you watched the last half a dozen Essendon and Richmond games? We haven’t come anywhere close and I don’t suspect we’ll be any better this time. Even with insider Caracella knowledge of Richmond.

Reckon it looks like a design Amart might put on some soft furnishings.

No offence to the artist. I think its our sponsor which gives it that impression.

And yeah I hope we win in it for a change!!!

I don’t think it’s much chop myself.

It really is the worst looking sponsorship logo ever.

There is only so much you can do, when there is a giant blue rectangle stuck in the middle of the sash.

I agree. Wrecks the look of the jumper.

1 Like

Should have dropped the blue from the Amart logo to make it passable.

1 Like