Dreamtime tix

Fill it with Essendon folk, make the effort to do it for Fletch.

MCC are expecting 80k. Lets pack the joint with red and black so that it isn’t too empty 10 minutes into the third quarter when the bandwagoning richmond flogs flee after Joe slots his 10th.

This stuff always confuses me.

So im an Adult Silver Member which gives me access to all VIctorian Home & Away games.

Will or do i need to upgrade to guarantee access or not?

Thanks for the help!

Yes you will.

MCC are expecting 80k. Lets pack the joint with red and black so that it isn't too empty 10 minutes into the third quarter when the bandwagoning richmond flogs flee after Joe slots his 10th.

Oh baby I’m there

Got four tix, 3rd deck MCC Members, near the front. It’s gonna be enormous. I reckon 80k is understating by 10k if Fletch is named and it’s not belting down.

Wasn’t supposed to be going as I’m a home game member only.

Hirdy confirming the news re Fletch changed that. Buying tiks in the MORN!

Better be full and beware any Tiger fans that ruin Fletchers moment. I am disappointed that it isn’t a Bombers home game so we don’t have a) full control of pre-game entertainment and b) he won’t be wearing the classic sash for the pics.

Irrespective I’ve found that crowds will generally acknowledge the moment, one of the best things about watching aussie sport really is that we don’t need fences to separate us. Specifically I remember the Richmond fans handled the ‘farewell’ game when Sheeds and Hird played/coached their last game in melbourne. Or at least those in my section did.

In any event, I fully expect the Richmond players will show the appropriate respect too. Going to be huge, just hope the boys can lift and deliver a big win for the big dustbin.

BUYIN TIX TIL THE EARLY MORN

Hope they manage it better than Etihad did today. Turned up 12:30, get told by the customer service guy that I need to to get a ticket for my 7 year-old from the ticket window for the "Sunday Funday" free entry for kids. Line up - 40 minutes later they announce no more general admission available, have to purchase reserved seats - still haven't got very far in the queue. At quarter time they announce it's down to premium reserved seats on level two only. By this stage we've only moved forward because people are giving up and going home. Get to the ticket window and she tells me it's $11 for my son and $9 to upgrade my membership for a seat. Still took them about 6 minutes to serve us, but we finally get inside just after the start of the second quarter, sitting up in row N of level 3, and there are 36,000 people in the stadium and heaps of empty seats. WTF? 15k below capacity and they fark us around like this?

One of the few games I could get to this year and after queuing up got told by the ticket guy I would get better seats on the wing by just swiping in as general admission. Told me he could only sell me seats right at the back on the wing or behind the goals. Well guess what? Get in, general admission seats only available behind the goals. Can’t upgrade by buying a seat unless I leave the stadium to get to the ticket box. And queue again. Is it too much to expect that you be given accurate information from the people actually selling the seats? Certainly getting less fan friendly no matter what PR Gill trots out.

Better be full and beware any Tiger fans that ruin Fletchers moment. I am disappointed that it isn't a Bombers home game so we don't have a) full control of pre-game entertainment and b) he won't be wearing the classic sash for the pics.

Irrespective I’ve found that crowds will generally acknowledge the moment, one of the best things about watching aussie sport really is that we don’t need fences to separate us. Specifically I remember the Richmond fans handled the ‘farewell’ game when Sheeds and Hird played/coached their last game in melbourne. Or at least those in my section did.

In any event, I fully expect the Richmond players will show the appropriate respect too. Going to be huge, just hope the boys can lift and deliver a big win for the big dustbin.

The Richmond players and supporters will get around this. I remember Matty Knights’ final game, against us at the G. Pretty sure we beat them. As Knights started jogging around the G a boofhead Tigers fan near me yelled out “if I see any Essendon supporter not clapping I’m gonna bash him!” which cracked everyone up.

Everyone applauded him as he went round, which he deserved as he was a true champion. I just wish we’d treated him with as much respect when he coached us.

Are they likely to release any more Gen Ad, or Standing Room ticks?

Edit: no worries. Just got a couple in the nosebleeds, but will probably stand anyway.

Are they likely to release any more Gen Ad, or Standing Room ticks?

Edit: no worries. Just got a couple in the nosebleeds, but will probably stand anyway.

Club sent an email suggesting I upgrade. I did. It cost $12. Seats up way high. I will have to take an oxygen mask. Or stand down in the grog squad… I think I will take the grog squad option. Very close to the bar.

Gill the dill just said on Marngrook that there are only 1500 seats left available for the game.

Went to the MCG site for the LOLz.

Rich vs Ess predicted: 80,000 <-- seems a tad low/disrespectful, given recent ones were 75K, 84K, 81K, 84K

Coll vs Nth: 54,000

Carl vs Adel: not brave enough to put a number up*

• they may not usually put up estimates beyond the current round

Still a couple of bays of walk up GA on the day and standing room.

FILL IT UP

FILL.

IT

UP.

Standing Room saying sold out on TiketmasterTek…

Hey guys, which is side is EFC cheer squad? Plllz, I’m farking desperate!

Hey guys, which is side is EFC cheer squad? Plllz, I'm farking desperate!
They’re in M33.

For future reference, the MCG site answers this:

http://www.mcg.org.au/Events/Upcoming%20Events/Event%20Details.aspx?eid=adefc352-5169-4fe8-be48-62ad0529bb7f

Note it also says general admission is limited to Q1 and Q2 — that will fill VERY fast…

Hey guys, which is side is EFC cheer squad? Plllz, I'm farking desperate!
They’re in M33.

For future reference, the MCG site answers this:

http://www.mcg.org.au/Events/Upcoming%20Events/Event%20Details.aspx?eid=adefc352-5169-4fe8-be48-62ad0529bb7f

Note it also says general admission is limited to Q1 and Q2 — that will fill VERY fast…

Thanks heaps mate!!