Dreamtime tix

Just noticed if you haven’t got tix for the game you better hurry as it is nearly sold out.

and if you’ve got a home and away flexi?

and if you've got a home and away flexi?
May be wrong but thought I read that only those with reserved seats will get in
and if you've got a home and away flexi?
May be wrong but thought I read that only those with reserved seats will get in

thought they said that was only for anzac day

It’s only for ANZAC day strictly speaking, but there has to be more than an MCG worth of people who want to see Fletcher’s 400th. Don’t risk it.

i think they’re leaving a lot of the top deck to walk up GA rather than pre selling the whole stadium.

i think they're leaving a lot of the top deck to walk up GA rather than pre selling the whole stadium.

Then with my GA membership I can stand in the Grog squad. Thats fine by me…

i think they're leaving a lot of the top deck to walk up GA rather than pre selling the whole stadium.

Then with my GA membership I can stand in the Grog squad. Thats fine by me…

If true… as long as you arrive sufficiently early. At least one Dreamtime game has been an on-the-day sellout (though nowhere near 100,000, as the member areas weren’t full).

Just noticed if you haven't got tix for the game you better hurry as it is nearly sold out.

Are you certain? I don’t believe it is. I don’t think they have sold much of the top deck of Southern (Q1-7) or Ponsfird stands (Q29-36).

You kents better all turn up.

This Saturday is Essendons day in history.

I don’t want Fletcher walking out to a shower of boos from a bunch of inbreds.

Cant be there obviously but if anyone gets really stuck for a ticket I have my season ticket at home that I wont be using for next 6 weeks. Can organise it to be sent out. Q13, Row A for MCG away

Hope they manage it better than Etihad did today. Turned up 12:30, get told by the customer service guy that I need to to get a ticket for my 7 year-old from the ticket window for the “Sunday Funday” free entry for kids. Line up - 40 minutes later they announce no more general admission available, have to purchase reserved seats - still haven’t got very far in the queue. At quarter time they announce it’s down to premium reserved seats on level two only. By this stage we’ve only moved forward because people are giving up and going home. Get to the ticket window and she tells me it’s $11 for my son and $9 to upgrade my membership for a seat. Still took them about 6 minutes to serve us, but we finally get inside just after the start of the second quarter, sitting up in row N of level 3, and there are 36,000 people in the stadium and heaps of empty seats. WTF? 15k below capacity and they fark us around like this?

Hope they manage it better than Etihad did today. Turned up 12:30, get told by the customer service guy that I need to to get a ticket for my 7 year-old from the ticket window for the "Sunday Funday" free entry for kids. Line up - 40 minutes later they announce no more general admission available, have to purchase reserved seats - still haven't got very far in the queue. At quarter time they announce it's down to premium reserved seats on level two only. By this stage we've only moved forward because people are giving up and going home. Get to the ticket window and she tells me it's $11 for my son and $9 to upgrade my membership for a seat. Still took them about 6 minutes to serve us, but we finally get inside just after the start of the second quarter, sitting up in row N of level 3, and there are 36,000 people in the stadium and heaps of empty seats. WTF? 15k below capacity and they fark us around like this?

15 years at Etihad and Essendon still cant get it right. Hope the gurus at the club and Etihad read your post.

There comes a time where they should just admit they ■■■■■■ up and open the gates and just let everyone in.

Hope they manage it better than Etihad did today. Turned up 12:30, get told by the customer service guy that I need to to get a ticket for my 7 year-old from the ticket window for the "Sunday Funday" free entry for kids. Line up - 40 minutes later they announce no more general admission available, have to purchase reserved seats - still haven't got very far in the queue. At quarter time they announce it's down to premium reserved seats on level two only. By this stage we've only moved forward because people are giving up and going home. Get to the ticket window and she tells me it's $11 for my son and $9 to upgrade my membership for a seat. Still took them about 6 minutes to serve us, but we finally get inside just after the start of the second quarter, sitting up in row N of level 3, and there are 36,000 people in the stadium and heaps of empty seats. WTF? 15k below capacity and they fark us around like this?

That’s farked. I saw the line at the ticket box at quarter time and thought it odd there were so many people lined up still trying to get in!! Glad to hear you did, eventually.

didn’t even know where gen ad was today so just sat on the wing.

Jesus. I was going to complain about queueing up for 20 minutes!

This stuff always confuses me.

So im an Adult Silver Member which gives me access to all VIctorian Home & Away games.

Will or do i need to upgrade to guarantee access or not?

Thanks for the help!

Can I suggest the simplest way to sort out any doubt or query on this stuff is a 10 minute call to the club.

People on the line are pleasant & efficient in my experience. They’ll sort you toot sweet.

Can I suggest the simplest way to sort out any doubt or query on this stuff is a 10 minute call to the club.

People on the line are pleasant & efficient in my experience. They’ll sort you toot sweet.

In 2015 it should be easily accessible information on a website.