DUI Tiger Woods

It doesn’t take much for me to get snarky.

1 Like

Is the reason there’s no noise at golf games because the crowd is actually asleep 99% of the time?

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more.
It must take a lot of skill to play hockey at the top level, but ■■■■■■ hell it’s boring to watch.

Don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of friggin’ tiresome golf links that get played on.
But the challenging ones, greens the size of a postage stamp, fast as the hood of a Volkswagen, deep bunkers, links where it actually matters if you hit the rough…

Yeah-nah, that’s good watchin’…

Darts. Snooker…

Lol.
Is the reason soccer crowds charge each other because they’d rather provide their own entertainment than watch the game?

1 Like

No, hell no. The skill level involved would only be comparable to golf if golf involved only putting.

Woods record on the PGA tour is extraordinary - No-one has got close to his winning percentage in the 7 or 8 year period from 2000.

More for territory.

As someone who attended a soccer match in Europe in the snow, it’s not the only reason

I get it
I was answering facetiousness with same.

Just like the Police Person, you assumed I had been drinking !

So would I !

I do not drive very much at all anymore, except when we go to the Footy and Mrs Fox has her quota of Jack Daniels. I have always been a terrible driver, my car has so many dents and scrapes. Thank God for my Seniors Myki !

1 Like