Dumb Questions Amnesty

The guy had obviously not heard of sock puppets.

Keep a toddler entertained for hours, … and that, is very useful indeed.

2 Likes

farkinell, I was going to say exactly that…

1 Like

A better sledge is “He couldn’t even get a job as a speed hump”

Lol although I’ve heard that one before.

Cant beat the old, “Wouldn’t work in an Iron Lung”, or “As useless as a C…t full of cold water”

They both still make me chortle.

1 Like

If we’re talking classic adds, this needs a mention.

Hello

Frank walker from national tiles.

4 Likes

When I was signing a contract for a new build, I told them that if they went to National Tiles, I’d refuse to sign.

Ads like that must have a quantifiable punishment.

4 Likes

roof seal

Anyone remember Flacko and that blinds commercial?

I hope you stub your toe or stand on a lego block.

Then you will feel the same pain I feel now.

IM EXCITED!!!

If we’re talking worst ad’s ever,… those ones for the Pop Up sales of crap at the showgrounds would be at the top of my list. That far ken voice!!

They brought the end to all TV advertising for me, … they were the reason I 1st reached for MUTE on the remote, … & it just became habit for every ad break thereafter.

What about “Where do you get it ?!?”

1 Like

Ive got quite a few Lucas family stories myself…none of them pretty.
Most recently the run in I had with Chris’ brother when I caught him loading up my wheely bin with ■■■■ on bin night.

He runs pretty fast, I’ll give him that.

2 Likes

Bought a new house. Has a complicated looking water filter under the sink, which when you get water from it, has floaties in it.

Anyone experienced with such things?

A little, … quite possible that the actual filter part needs cleaning, or a change out.

So often people think these types of things are “Set & Forget”

You don’t like people mixing their rubbish with your rubbish?

If it looks something along those lines, you just need to get a brand or something and the filters are easy to get.

1 Like

Not when its chemical and industrial waste, and not when its by a dodgy tightarse like James Lucas that wont pay for proper waste disposal services for his business

1 Like

Was he wearing a tutu when he did it?

1 Like