Dunkley to take us to the promised land (at a later date)

7 and next years 2nd

1 Like

Well, we succeeded in getting Shiel, the type of player we don’t really need, and failed to get Dunkley - who’s the player we needed all along. Also haven’t covered the twin losses of Saad and McKenna. An utter failure in terms of list management, and yet Dodoro is still lionized by delusional fans.

3 Likes

Blah blah blah.

1 Like

Yes, I too am angry that we haven’t already covered the loss of two of the leagues best running half backs, in one trade period.

I cannot wait till Dunkley starts dropping games with 35 touches and 12 tackles next year, while our midfield fails to apply defensive pressure and win contested ball.

Cannot wait.

5 Likes

Or perhaps, if he doesn’t get that game time, when Hawks/North/Blues offer him an awesome deal next year and get the trade done with the Doggies.

1 Like

He has some massive games. 2 goals with 40 touches and tackles. I keep saying it, look at his stats on AFL tables he has massive games for someone with so few matches

Lol, i love our footy club

1 Like

One of those games will be against us

Be angry that they left. Be particularly angry they both gave a lot of notice and still nada

I think Dogs won the trade period.

Imagine that midfield against ours next year :joy:

1 Like

Don’t care Saad left. Good player, but it was always about him.

Pissant club.

I’d ■■■■ myself laughing if they added Treloar and because of the stacked midfield made Dunkley waste on the HFF and he plays wasteland footy and we pick him up for a second rounder.

5 Likes

Close thread.

Until next trade period that is.

if you thought people were savage after we lost to the dogs this year, next year is going to be a real eye opener.

1 Like

This one hurts. Love watching him play. Pick up his brother and prepare for next year

Bontempelli Langford
Macrae Parish
Smith Heppell
Liberatore Smith
Treloar Shiel
Dunkley Caldwell
Hunter Merrett
English Draper
Wallis Stringer/Tippa

1 Like

And yet they smash us every time we play them!

2 Likes