Dunkley to take us to the promised land (at a later date)

Dunkley would cost us 2 first rounders and I’m absolutely fine with that. Absolute gun

1 Like

Would much prefer 6, 7, 8…

4 Likes

Has he lost his mind?

3 Likes

I look forward to the endless Blitz discussions about us offering up Gleeson and Laverde or something - and the absolute dumb outrage when it becomes apparent that we will need to probably give up Zac Merrett to get this guy

1 Like

Yeah sure - there’s overs and then there’s stupid. 2 firsts with their 14 coming back would be my max - absolute max. 1 first and 1 second should be plenty

6 Likes

If Dunkley was the final piece of the puzzle, then, fine, two firsts may be the price.

But our puzzle looks like one that has been put together by a three year old who has either lost or eaten half the pieces. We have so many holes and inside mid isn’t even the biggest one. So selling the farm for him would just be plain dumb.

If it requires two firsts to get it done, then pass and use them in the draft.

10 Likes

Jamarra a fan

23 Likes

Yep. He is an absolute gun. Two of picks 6,7,8 will still be worth it.

1 Like

1st round future and Devon Smith

4 Likes

I can’t see why it’d be so different?
Similar ages & pedigree.

Erm

1 Like

60% of the time it fails everytime.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think the reason that he is 5th in the line is he can play forward (and ruck), unlike Libba, McRae and Smith who are pure mids, they are ineffective out of midfield. I’d say he is actually their 3rd best mid behind McRae and Bont, but the bulldogs are just more invested in Smith (for a very good reason).

2 Likes

Exactly.

They use him as a utility for balance because his teammates are less effective elsewhere.

I personally have him second best behind Bont.

1 Like

Smith and franga

1 Like

Hopefully he will end up better than Bont… with us!

Would we be dumb enough to trade our 2021 FRP after finishing 13th with a % below 80?

1 Like

I’m going to say yes. Because… one midfielder.

1 Like

If you cant already tell I’m a huge fan.

He will make our whole side walk taller.

You can’t offer a player the captaincy when he first walks through the door but I would love too.

1 Like

So would shoe inserts, and we could keep hold of all our draft picks.

5 Likes