Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

Has put contract talks on hold to end of year.

Gone.

Lol, have fun hardwick answering if he is leaving 20,000 times during the year

He won’t have to answer the question all year…

We should recruit him, target Shaw and get Swan back in the game and start our own ratpack. A big stuff you to the AFL. The Coteries will love it. Dys can get his first tatt in time for ANZAC day - any takers on what the tatt will be?

cross threaded …

Contract talks in January…

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/73/c4/0c/73c40c7401c287d33e2b13a8dac66f1f.jpg

Gone.

Lol, have fun hardwick answering if he is leaving 20,000 times during the year

He won’t have to answer the question all year…

Very nice.

You can tell he’s bad news because of the tats.

Gone.

Which is what he did last time he was out of contract. He’s probably just trying to maximise his next contract.

I was going to say that he does this every contract.

He could have a very smart Agent this time around.
Has the total player payments been confirmed since the TV rights deal was done?

No.
ALFPA are trying to get AFL to agree to a fixed % of revenue. players could still sit out of the preseason comp.

Contract talks in January...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/73/c4/0c/73c40c7401c287d33e2b13a8dac66f1f.jpg
He's just realised he could be being paid to holiday in Africa.

Very good player Martin - I want a change of role if he comes to EFC - I’d want him to play as more of an inside midfielder, spend 30% forward, and to straighten up his play - As is stands now he spends too much time outside and is indirect in his play - Despite concerns about his off-field preparation, Martin has missed 5 games of footy in 8 years and 3 of those games were a club imposed suspension.

Anyone who thinks that EFC player Martin would get his off-field activities covered up by the afl & media establishment as thoroughly and consistently as RFC player Martin's have been, needs their heads read.

If we got him, he’d be on club suspension for a nightclub incident or substance-related scandal before he played a game.

And then we’ll get fined $2m and lose draft picks for not doing our due diligence

Gone.

Pretty sure someone else did that last year and ended up staying.

Hope he leaves Richmond, will be fun to watch them crash and burn

Who?

Was it Jesse Hogan?

Yes that’s the one. Knew there was someone. Doesn’t happen often though

Very good player Martin - I want a change of role if he comes to EFC - I'd want him to play as more of an inside midfielder, spend 30% forward, and to straighten up his play - As is stands now he spends too much time outside and is indirect in his play - Despite concerns about his off-field preparation, Martin has missed 5 games of footy in 8 years and 3 of those games were a club imposed suspension.

I think it’s the club imposed suspensions that are worrying people, not so much his preparation.

Just fkg do it, our drafting of vanilla panic merchants has done nothing, throw the kitchen sink.

You’re off your rocker, … and like any good young’n, going off way too soon.

See how you feel at the end of the year.

I will bet you your next video game that you won’t be sayin’ that.

Nice Meme of well known cokehead Barnz.

Fk I hate memes!!

Nice Meme of well known cokehead Barnz.

Holy ■■■■ I thought it was just iron man.

Very good player Martin - I want a change of role if he comes to EFC - I'd want him to play as more of an inside midfielder, spend 30% forward, and to straighten up his play - As is stands now he spends too much time outside and is indirect in his play - Despite concerns about his off-field preparation, Martin has missed 5 games of footy in 8 years and 3 of those games were a club imposed suspension.

I think it’s the club imposed suspensions that are worrying people, not so much his preparation.

Many players have experienced club imposed suspensions.

Do not want.