Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

Doesn’t hurt that the AFL changes the rules about trading 1st rounders which conveniently helps out the Cats.

1 Like

Not sure the boat addresses the problem you stated. What are you gonna do, eat the boat?

4 Likes

What a stupid analogy. Why would you waste all that money on Lever if you were just going to eat him?

3 Likes

Give a man a boat, he eats for a night.

Teach a man how to build 1000 boats, and we get Jake Lever.

23 Likes

While I don’t disagree with what you’re saying I think expecting us to land Lever & the gun mid promised in the dead sea scrolls in the 1 off season is just too fanciful to entertain at this stage.

2 Likes

A Jake Lever in the harbour is safe…

4 Likes

A Lever’s fkn useless without a fulcrum.

Jus’ sayin’ …

3 Likes

Dammit beaten

1 Like

“This club is farked!”

Jake, leaver

28 Likes

Didn’t lever sign an extension a month ago?

Also let’s spend our currency on another third tall

Quality is quality though and given Dodoro and co will never land the gun midfielder(s) so clearly required, we might as well get what we can get.

Not that we’ll get Lever either though…

1 Like

We’ve already re-signed three tall defenders this year after re-signing three totally different tall defenders last year, and drafting a tall defender with our second pick.

At some point, regardless of quality, you probably have to admit you have a tall defender addiction.

7 Likes

Tall defenders.

The new HBFers.

Friendship with HBF ended

Tall defender is my friend now.

5 Likes

If Lever wants to come to us then I am all for it, the guys going to be a star.

2 Likes

Get him and trade him for Kelly.

5 Likes

Adelaide could easily lose Lever and McGovern.
If Francis is a little homesick he might a player they’d be interested in. A Lever Francis trade could be a win win if Francis isn’t happy and wanted to be a little closer to his family.
I guess I’m not quite as bullish on Francis as some others.

Still want to go hard for Kelly though.

4 Likes

You would have to offer more than Francis to get Lever.

I wouldn’t want francis gone, we have put so much into him and he is a versatile player, can play forward or back and sometimes mid (though with zero tank).

I’m pretty sure Adelaide feel they’ve put so much into Lever and McGovern.
You need to give something to get something. Lever’s a excellent young footballer, Francis could be anything.

Apparently Woosha already has Levers magnet on the whiteboard

1 Like