EFC clothing discussions (2019 onwards)

Good signing by the club especially with the info that ISC is going out of business.

Means we avoid the inevitable squabble for a sportswear sponsor when ISC do go bust.

1 Like

Sounds a bit Under Arm to me.

1 Like

Lets just hope they get/keep the colour of the red in the sash right!! Richmond’s sash looks so much better now they have fixed the yellow. Surely I’m not the only one thinking this? :man_shrugging:

I hope they have 3xl jumper :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Bring back woollen jumpers and Don Smallgood’s as a sponsor. That’s when we were great!

2 Likes

That’s subjective with the design, as far as quality, I have a pair of Curry 2’s which are still usable after several 100 games in them, where as hyper dunks are pretty much stuffed after one season. Just got a pair of Puma Uproars to try so will see how Puma go. Jordan was always really hard wearing and well designed.

1 Like
6 Likes

Isn’t there a place that does these?

First look. Maybe not the final jumper design. It’s ok. Better than Adidas. Sash maybe not perfect and I reckon the red looks a bit cheap, not deep and rich enough.

1 Like

red sash on black. :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

yep - the Bomber shop. And the ISC range are on sale.

https://www.bombershop.com.au/men/guernseys

2 Likes

And I reckon that’s close to your 2020 Leadership Group right there. I’d be getting Paddy Ambrose in there too. Reward for hard work…

PS: On first glance the gear looks nice, the neck area of the jumper and where the sash sits is just about perfect. Like the polo!

2 Likes

I don’t like that A-Mart logo, but, if they are throwing big bucks our way, who can really complain.

Andy McGrath, front and centre.

2 Likes

I dont like the way they’ve made the sash into a zig zag. Please no one tell benzina.

5 Likes

ha - someone should’ve told Andy to pull the jumper down.

McGrath’s mane is growing into Hirdlike quality

2 Likes

Come on!!

3 Likes

Great pics, sadly our best player Joe Daniher is not in them. Another sponsor fantastic, how about a finals win!!

ha - not sure why you deleted that. It was a good post.

1 Like