EFC delistings

I reckon Dalgleish and Van Unen gone too.

that would be stiff on Dalgleish who got promoted off the rookie list before missing most of the season with injury.

Isn't Raynor studying something heavy on time? Maybe he's redirected his own goals?

Medicine I’m pretty sure

Raynor’s inability to kick the ball more than 40m would have been a concern (at least from what I saw of him).

that would be stiff on Dalgleish who got promoted off the rookie list before missing most of the season with injury.
I agree. But who else to delist?

I am running with Winders to the rookie list. Merely a guess though.

Del?

Del?
Yeah, but I meant off the SENIOR list.

Del?

Rookie list so wouldn't make a difference.

im surprised Rayner didnt have another year at it, considering he was rookie B List. and we still have a nother vacancy there.

I agree with others that van unen was lucky to have escaped being delisted in the first lot of delistments.

It's an interesting move. Wouldn't mind it.
We'll find out soon enough.

are rookie listings included in the senior list?

Breathe easy, Peeto.

are rookie listings included in the senior list?

No.

They're on the rookie list.

Why would Windrs stay to be on rookie list when tigers were offering a spot on their senior list??

I’m tipping a player who is still contracted will get delisted and picked up as a delisted free agent by another club (which can happen November 1st).

Since Kav indicated his desire to move on, he’s the most likely candidate. He’s also probably the one least deserving of a senior list spot left. If he agrees to terms with someone, we will be able to release him from his contract without the burden of carrying his salary in our TPP.

Dalgleish getting cut, and possibly rookied is another possibility. I think he showed a bit, and fits the profile of the sort of player we need, so I hope we hold onto him.

My best guess is that Winders will drop down to the Rookie List. This is the reason his retirement backflip is yet to be announced.

I don't think you CAN just 'drop down to the rookie list', can you?  Pretty sure you have to be delisted, nominate for the draft, and then the club can hope you make it through to their rookie pick.

Since there is pretty clear interest from Richmond in getting him onto their main list, I don't believe he'd make it through and I don't think this'll ever happen.

Would be my parting gift to Richmond. Retire, decide to go on, get drafted by Richmond, sign contract and not play a single game.

Clearly Rayner was delisted because we're going to sign two more rookie B listers. I'm going to say a lacrosse player and a competitive trombonist.

Sterling Archer? SWEET

Clearly Rayner was delisted because we're going to sign two more rookie B listers. I'm going to say a lacrosse player and a competitive trombonist.

morticia adams and tom waits?