EFC Member's survey 2016

I'm going to include the term "cockwobbles", don't have a clue as to what it means, but am sure AWFL house is full of them.
It's cockwomble, you cockwomble.

Plural version, “a bunch of cockwobbles” ?. Welcome back.

Sheeeeet, cockwomble, , bugger, well I still like the wobble aspect though, kind of more visual .

Club needs to provide much better coverage, highlights, statistics and news for the VFL team.

Interesting to read the comments above on the AFL question…I just put: corrupt, lack integrity (SAGA).

I also added on the last question:

TIPPA. Believed.
Thanks to the players and WOOSHA.
The wins this year were terrific
Waiting for #backinjobe
GO BOMBERS.

mine: egg sucking gutter trash

I had a few interesting adjectives for the club as well as the AFL.

Remember when the club agreed to ‘self report’? When the club accepted a back room deal imposing draft penalties and fines without even challenging the rigged evidence, and threatened Hird with sacking if he didn’t do the same? Remember when the club commissioned the Ziggy report? Remember when the club allowed the AFL to place Sarah Lukin in the clubs inner councils? Remember when the club threatened to sack Hird unless he made his wife shut up about Vlad being dodgy? Remember when the club refused to do anything when Harcourt broke the non-disparagement agreement? Remember when the club refused to participate in the court challenge against ASADA if the AFL were targeted too, and when even Middleton said that the AFL not being included in the suit was one of the reasons he rejected the challenge? Remember when the club actually invited Caro in for an exclusive interview in the deluded impression they could get her on side, and then were seemingly surprised when she sniped at them again in the paper literally days later? Remember when the board uninvited the contracted senior coach from the B&F medal cos they were trying to backstab him, then back flipped on it only when he showed them his contract?

A large number of the people who made or signed off on these decisions are still in positions of power at the club. The club has still shown no intention at all to explain these actions (even after assurances that the story would be fully told), and has made it very clear that they have no intention of challenging the status of Designated Druggie Bad Guys that the AFL has assigned to them.

Just cos we have some kids play some good games and most of the unjustly suspended guys re-signed, doesn’t make any of this go away.

There are people STILL at the club, who should have been stood down pending "the rigged investigation" and then sacked but they were protected. You know who you are and you are nothing but scabs! The AFL =lying, malevolent, cruel, vicious, and dishonest. Certain people still on the Board, who had a hand in the dishonesty by agreeing or with-holding information and other means. Where is the truth and full story eh??? Where was the duty of care for the staff and players who you sold down the river??? I'm afraid you wouldn't know truth and integrity, if it smacked you in the face. Perfect persona for a position at AFL House.
Sheeeeet, cockwomble, , bugger, well I still like the wobble aspect though, kind of more visual .
This isn't evocative?

http://www.womblehq.com/asset/back1.png

Does look like a douche bag, I’ll admit

This thread has taken a turn and probably needs to die.

We finished the season with an epic Fark Carlton and our boys are #backin. Time to let history become history and look to the blue sky and optimism that is presenting itself.

I suspect the wobble bit has to do with arrogance.

Club needs to provide much better coverage, highlights, statistics and news for the VFL team.

I’m sure every game is recorded for internal use and review. Would pay an extra $50 bucks on top of my membership as a bonus to get access to those videos. Hire some kid from a community radio station as an internship to call the game. Bob’s your Uncle.

I’m sure every game is recorded for internal use and review. Would pay an extra $50 bucks on top of my membership as a bonus to get access to those videos. Hire some kid from a community radio station as an internship to call the game. Bob’s your Uncle.

I suspect that channel 7s rights deal would prevent us doing anything like that.