EFC Member's survey 2016

Q. Five words which describe the AFL? Presume there’s no swear filter but I went into a state of being spoiled for choice…

Can every word be an acronym, so we can use at least 25 words to describe them. First word, first letter = ■■■■■■■ Scum.

1. Incompetent

My answer was Corrupt. Compromised. Liars. IIRC

Funnily enough I used the C word too.

Corrupt, Vindictive, Arseholes, Liars, Bullies

I’m going to include the term “cockwobbles”, don’t have a clue as to what it means, but am sure AWFL house is full of them.

Q. Five words which describe the AFL? Presume there's no swear filter but I went into a state of being spoiled for choice...

You really want an answer?

I'm going to include the term "cockwobbles", don't have a clue as to what it means, but am sure AWFL house is full of them.
It's cockwomble, you cockwomble.
Q. Five words which describe the AFL? Presume there's no swear filter but I went into a state of being spoiled for choice...
You really want an answer?
Sure, that's five words, but I think you can improve on it.

■■■■■
Corrupt
Destroyed our game

I'm going to include the term "cockwobbles", don't have a clue as to what it means, but am sure AWFL house is full of them.
It's cockwomble, you cockwomble.

Lol.
I can’t read. I just assumed that’s what he wrote.

I had a few interesting adjectives for the club as well as the AFL.

Remember when the club agreed to ‘self report’? When the club accepted a back room deal imposing draft penalties and fines without even challenging the rigged evidence, and threatened Hird with sacking if he didn’t do the same? Remember when the club commissioned the Ziggy report? Remember when the club allowed the AFL to place Sarah Lukin in the clubs inner councils? Remember when the club threatened to sack Hird unless he made his wife shut up about Vlad being dodgy? Remember when the club refused to do anything when Harcourt broke the non-disparagement agreement? Remember when the club refused to participate in the court challenge against ASADA if the AFL were targeted too, and when even Middleton said that the AFL not being included in the suit was one of the reasons he rejected the challenge? Remember when the club actually invited Caro in for an exclusive interview in the deluded impression they could get her on side, and then were seemingly surprised when she sniped at them again in the paper literally days later? Remember when the board uninvited the contracted senior coach from the B&F medal cos they were trying to backstab him, then back flipped on it only when he showed them his contract?

A large number of the people who made or signed off on these decisions are still in positions of power at the club. The club has still shown no intention at all to explain these actions (even after assurances that the story would be fully told), and has made it very clear that they have no intention of challenging the status of Designated Druggie Bad Guys that the AFL has assigned to them.

Just cos we have some kids play some good games and most of the unjustly suspended guys re-signed, doesn’t make any of this go away.

How do you get to participate?
Is it online?
I can’t even find on the EFC website how to login.

Remember when the club agreed to ‘self report’? When the club accepted a back room deal imposing draft penalties and fines without even challenging the rigged evidence, and threatened Hird with sacking if he didn’t do the same? Remember when the club commissioned the Ziggy report? Remember when the club allowed the AFL to place Sarah Lukin in the clubs inner councils? Remember when the club threatened to sack Hird unless he made his wife shut up about Vlad being dodgy? Remember when the club refused to do anything when Harcourt broke the non-disparagement agreement? Remember when the club refused to participate in the court challenge against ASADA if the AFL were targeted too, and when even Middleton said that the AFL not being included in the suit was one of the reasons he rejected the challenge? Remember when the club actually invited Caro in for an exclusive interview in the deluded impression they could get her on side, and then were seemingly surprised when she sniped at them again in the paper literally days later? Remember when the board uninvited the contracted senior coach from the B&F medal cos they were trying to backstab him, then back flipped on it only when he showed them his contract?

A large number of the people who made or signed off on these decisions are still in positions of power at the club. The club has still shown no intention at all to explain these actions (even after assurances that the story would be fully told), and has made it very clear that they have no intention of challenging the status of Designated Druggie Bad Guys that the AFL has assigned to them.

Just cos we have some kids play some good games and most of the unjustly suspended guys re-signed, doesn’t make any of this go away.

HM I love you but I don’t agree with the majority of this.

A few of those are bang on and fkn disgraceful but our ability to fight with the AFL was always compromised given they have the ability to basically sack the board, install their own and turn us into another mindless zombie cookie cutter club. To me that is the seventh circle of hell for a footy club.

I don’t hold it against the club for not fighting, I don’t hate the player, I hate the game.

How do you get to participate? Is it online? I can't even find on the EFC website how to login.

you get an email if you’re a member.

Highlight, Right Click, Copy and Paste

Testi-■■■■■■■-fy

And we’re still none the wiser. “Move on” apparently

How do you get to participate? Is it online? I can't even find on the EFC website how to login.

you get an email if you’re a member.

Thank you. Done.
I felt so inadequate when trying to find the words for the AFL.
Best I could do were “unprincipled, manipulative, bullying, untrustworthy, disgraceful”.
My special requests at the end were

1. No tolerance or engagement with TheAge, Barrett, Smith, Bartlett (and lots of others)
  2. Provide opportunities for members to show support for the returing players eg preseason training attendance.
  3. Tolerate AFL (esp Fitzpatrick, McLaughlin, Clothier, Lukin) only as much as is necessary for club welfare.
  4. Support returning players however we can.
  5. Pass on best wished to Jobe.

They asked me inter alia, how I thought the board was performing. HTFSIK. I dont sit in on board meetings, I dont read the minutes., I dont know what has been delegated to XC. I dont know how deeply involved the chairman is in “day to day” decisions.