Efc supporters - make some noise tonight...review the chants

I HATE THE ROOS …They lift to play us, more than we lift to play them. We have to pretend they are Carlton in our hatred. FIRE UP!!

Hope to see a crowd of over 45,000 tonight, mostly Red n Black of course. BUT whats the point in consistently out numbering opposition supporters IF WE DON’T MAKE NOISE!

Having just come back from America, their crowds constantly chant and it sounds amazing. We don’t have to be like the USA, but get involved.

EFC Cheer Squad: GUYS/GIRLS, Enough with the Essendon Clap Clap Clap. Enough with the WE ARE ESSENDON - ESPECIALLY IF WE ARE LOSING!!!
For mine, its an arrogant chant that you belt out 10 goals up in a final or against CARLTON hahaha.

The only chant that has worked in the last 10 - 15 yrs of supporting the dons are the long winded ESSEENNNDOOOONNN OR LLLOOOYYYDDDDYYYY. For goodness sake, take note. THESE ARE THE CHANTS the crowd want echoing around the stadium.

Essendon is a male dominant supporter group, we don’t want to be using our hands for kids chants, we want to be loud and vocal. Plently of girls follow the bombers too, they’ll all join in!! AND NO ITS NOT COPYING COLLINGWOOD - Heaps of clubs across the league do it from the Eagles, FREEEEOOOOOO, POWER, LIONS and yes the PIES do it better than most due to their supporter numbers. Nothing would sounds better under the roof than the chant BOOOOMMMBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS echoing around the stadium. Who in the Cheer Squad, the leaders of the Bomber Army, is going to have the courage to break from the boring status quo and leverage off the back of one of, if not the best, supported club in the league. Now is the time!

Go Dons, can’t wait until tonight.

Flash mob in the cheer squad anyone??

I hate drones.

Nothing gets the crowd going like a bit of sideways and backwards kicking.

“Lets get loud…”

I hate drones.
One of the largest causes of bomber deaths worldwide.

Seriously you have to agree, for the size of our supporter base we are useless when it comes to the crowd participation and making noise and atmosphere at a game.

Seriously you have to agree, for the size of our supporter base we are useless when it comes to the crowd participation and making noise and atmosphere at a game.

yeah lets do what st kilda do and pump fake crowd noise through the speakers.
or what port do and sing a pathetic song to create ‘atmosphere’
or what north and carlton do and shoot shirts into the crowd, and get a hovercraft.

if the team actually played inspiring footy the crowd would be up and about, but they’re not and we’re not. so spare me.

What comes first - Good footy to lift the crowd or a bit of SUPPORT to lift the boys ?
Interesting thought …

Not prepared to rubbish the OP here. We are deathly quiet supporters at time, particularly at Etihad.

Not prepared to rubbish the OP here. We are deathly quiet supporters at time, particularly at Etihad.

Just being polite…

The North cheer squad are arguably the loudest in the league for their size.

Im just hoping a cheer squad member reads this and is prepared to show the courage to be bold and try a new chant so the whole crowd can get right into the game and leave WIN lose or Draw saying I had a lot of fun either way at the footy tonight.

It will become infectious and reignite the bomber fans going forward…

We have some great chants. The prob is only a small group behind the goals in standing room know them… We need to educate.

Imagine 50,000 singing “The Carlton Family” in unison…

We have some great chants. The prob is only a small group behind the goals in standing room know them..... We need to educate.

Imagine 50,000 singing “The Carlton Family” in unison…

HAHA That would be nuts!!

we can be as loud as any supporter base in the comp. We just need a bit of help from the players. If they are playing good hard aggressive footy the crowd will respond i guarantee it

If we play like crap, like I’m expecting tonight. Expect a very quiet and subdued crowd in the stadium.
The supporters are just as worn out from this saga as the players are.
If we play this sideways crap again I’ll be leaving early.
Sitting here watching Rnd 1 2012 on FOXTEL while I type this and so magnificent watching us run and run FORWARD!
How our world has changed. For the worst sadly.

Getting ready for tonight with a couple of bevvies, anyone at the Mail Exchange?? Go Bombers!!!

The North cheer squad are arguably the loudest in the league for their size.

Those tins sure do rattle loudly

So wait, it’s up to the players to inspire us?