EFC Training 11 June

KB, ( I mean KamaBomber) not the other KB.
In preseason its was observed that Ambrose was dropping a lot of marks. This means his team-mates tend not to pass to him and mostly he has to win his own ball ( not a bad thing, but tends to make the stats look bad).
Have you observed any improvement in this during training ? This aspect of his game seems to be improving in games.

Dark matter although he is into dark energy... you-tube Brian Green. Great stuff.

DANK MATTER

Good one for a caption thread
"I'm so sorry, Hirdy, but I can't play this week. This fashion catwalk gig is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity." "Ah, that's too bad, Tom." "Yeah... You understand how I'm into this stuff in a big way, right?" "Yep, orange Capri pants, I get it." "I mean, I can say no! If the team needs me!" "Nah, you're right. I'm sure we'll manage fine." "I can opt out! They know I might do that." "Nah, you don't wanna let them down. Do the show."

Jez, mate, I know you are a Bombers supporter, and you are disappointed with this guy, and what you wrote is a bit funny, but its also a bit mean.
Do you have kids, or did you eat them when they didnt get straight A’s at school?

Does Jake train with the ruck men, ever?

I observed that during the pre-season, Joey trained with the 3 ruckmen on a regular basis.
Jake. He just walked around frustrated that he could not train.
Oh, and during the preseason, TBell looked like the best ruckman we had, with McKernan close second and Giles looked to be 3rd choice, Joey: he just bounced off the others if it came to any contact. Is that a surprise ?. During the pre-season, I cant remember Ambrose training with the ruckmen at all.

Great work guys. Had a great laugh. Good photos. Looking forward to the game.

Good one for a caption thread
"I'm so sorry, Hirdy, but I can't play this week. This fashion catwalk gig is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity." "Ah, that's too bad, Tom." "Yeah... You understand how I'm into this stuff in a big way, right?" "Yep, orange Capri pants, I get it." "I mean, I can say no! If the team needs me!" "Nah, you're right. I'm sure we'll manage fine." "I can opt out! They know I might do that." "Nah, you don't wanna let them down. Do the show."

this made me laugh really hard. top shelf stuff

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Winders shows Ashby a clean pair of heals.

Does Ashby look a bit like Hirdy in this pic, or is it just me?