EFC Trivia Night

Hi guys

A friend of our has organised a trivia night on Feb 28th (A Friday Night)

Come along and enjoy a night mixing with other fellow Essendon supporters and be apart of raising money for our clubs Flight Plan.

$40 per ticket- this includes ticket entry and finger food throughout the night! Drinks will be at bar price.. 

No tickets will be sold on night. 

Tickets available by emailing [email protected]

Also, ask us about other ways you can help us out and contribute if you are unable to attend in person.

Tickets are $40

All proceeds are going to the EFC Flight Plan

Here is the Facebook link if you want tickets1511164_1445676275647783_596398754_n.jpg.

https://www.facebook.com/events/434667666659622/

Thanks Brenda. Saved me from doing it.

my friend Kristy organised it - she's doing it to help raise money for the flight plan

she still has tickets so come along guys it would be great to catch up with you

PS that event page on Facebook is public so you should be able to find it

come on guys please come EFC has endorsed this event so all funds defiantly go to the plan

come on guys please come EFC has endorsed this event so all funds defiantly go to the plan

why defiantly?  :ph34r:

why defiantly?  :ph34r:

they hd to get essendons permission to have this event

I'm just saying its not a scam

My rosters aren't out yet.

Can't commit.

my friend Kristy organised it - she's doing it to help raise money for the flight plan

I know. You'll find me on her friends list as well.

It's a good thing she is doing. I want it to go well.

My rosters aren't out yet.

Can't commit.

thats ok

I know. You'll find me on her friends list as well.

It's a good thing she is doing. I want it to go well.

jenny and I sponsored a player this year ourselves as our way of helping the club

And yes its great whats she's doing. I certainly don't have the time to organise something like this

we volunteered to help on the night

great stuff bd.

great stuff bd.

Agree, good effort girls, go Blitzers, go Bombers. 

Cannot be there but happy to donate…is there a way to do that?

yes there is contact [email protected] and they will tell you how

yes there is contact [email protected] and they will tell you how

Thanks bd. I'll drop them a line.

Bump: Apparently only a few seats left if anyone is interested.

wish I could go, but it's Soundwave that day/night!

Still trying to get tickets sold and more in it.

Leader newspapers have come to the party through www.aroundyou.com and it should appear in print soon.

Hopefully the club chips in with some official capacity but lets try to fill the room

Bump

Mega Bump

Fans raise Flight Plan funds

March 14, 2014 2:39 PM

20140314_trivia_hero.png

A group of Essendon fans have rallied together to raise money for the Flight Plan initiative through a fundraising trivia night.

More than 80 people gathered at the Windy Hill Venue last week to take part in the night involving trivia, auctions and plenty of fun.

The group raised $2,973 all of which will go towards the Flight Plan fundraising.

Event Organiser and avid Essendon supporter Kristy Klemm said the idea of running the night initially stemmed from a dream.

“It was quiet funny how it came about as it was a dream I had one night,” Klemm said.

“I woke up one morning and I realized I had a dream that I had run a trivia night for supporters of the club and that is how the whole idea came about.”

Klemm said the night was a great way to get together with other passionate Essendon supporters.

“It was a really good night, everyone was really upbeat and everyone just kept bidding on the auctions which was amazing,” she said.

“Everyone was so happy and to get a bunch of us together ahead of AFL season it was a great way to meet new supporters away from a football game.”

■■■■■■ well done Kristy & all involved. Be great if it could be made a regular thing .. (bi - monthly?)

And could you please have a dream where Hirdy & the EFC are proven completely innocent, a score of our favorite scribes are sacked in disgrace & we receive massive compensation & unqualified apologies from the AFL.

Doesn't seem to work when I do it.