EFC v Adelaide Rd 1 - 12 days on, match day thread

Bwahahaha yeah I thought it was an odd comment. I’m guessing he’s been utilising crutches??

Weak as.

Before the game, I used to have 5cans and I could still play.

17 Likes

He would want to play well if he gets picked cant stand his laconic nature around the footy.

Myers has regular scans just to confirm his limbs are still attached. Nothing to see here…move on.

18 Likes

Myers has just a knock

3 Likes

Gibbs will have 35 possessions and YOU WILL LIKE IT

2 Likes

Gibbs… GIBBS… NAAAAILLS IT. ohhhh he’s special isn’t he Den? What a night for Gibbs and the Adelaide crows, a record breaking night.

19 Likes

Squibbs.

1 Like

This is one of those things Essendon supporters know is going to happen going into a game, expecting it to happen and when it does happen are completely not surprised that it did happen.

5 Likes

Eddie Betts will give us some of the BIGGEST BENDERS we’ve ever seen

1 Like

I’ve got visions of bags flopping like a fish while Eddie kicks his 7th from the square. All over the back

1 Like

What the fark has happened to Crowey??

Has he been inept this pre-season or just unlucky??

1 Like

Francis is going to play because we only have 22 fit players on the list. And Woosha will omit Langford, instead opting to play with 21 players.

15 Likes

Hird will be the super-sub, kick the winning goal, and get the three Brownlow votes.

(Just kidding about the Brownlow votes…)

1 Like

McGrath to keep Betts goalless again!

1 Like

I don’t think our injury situation is bad. It’s just worse than the last few seasons.
Having 2 or 3 best 22 players out at any one time is pretty normal. At he moment, it’s Fanta and Gleeson, with some doubts over Parish and Myers.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s nothing bad. By round 2, the only best 22 player who may not be available is Gleeson. Colyer, is borderline and not a lock so I’m not including him

I’m sweating on Myers and parish though

2 Likes

Maybe a bucket of HOT CH… ahh fk it.

1 Like

Mcniece will play over Baguley

The 2018 hype video is actually the best thing the marketing department has put out in a decade.

LID OFF!

1 Like