Elimination Final v WCE: changes, speculation, optimism and outright fear in here

Ambrose named forward.

1 Like

Can you expand on this??
Edit: just read the explanation above- sorry

Our named side is all over the shop usually

Dropping DClarke against the WC midfield is a massive move I reckon. I know he’s been a bit average the last few weeks but I’d back him in to have a crack at Shuey or Gaff

2 Likes

■■■■ off Hutchings. Grub.

1 Like

Glad he is. Speed is important.

1 Like

Them leaving Cameron surprises me, but always knew Hutchings would play, and likely on Saad again or McKenna. I guess Hurn is playing too.

He did travel.

Lav hitting every snap from the boundary is peak troll.

2 Likes

Gaff beat him easily last time and he’s been a horror show the last 2 or 3 games he’s played. That Bulldogs game still gives me nightmares.

1 Like

They name them but not guaranteed to play

Hurn in particular has to still be iffy

His best game in the past 5 weeks is the Freo game.

All the ins are better than all the outs. That’s always a good thing.

2 Likes

Snelling and Ham, well done lads give it your all.

5 Likes

Dlarke was not only not beating his man but having very minimal impact offensively

As Woosh had noted they having trade off on stopping opposition vs winning contested footy/clearances themselves

Probably rather be able to roll Stringer & Snelling through the guts and actually try win the footy

Clarke out imo is the wrong move. Can win his own contested ball and is capable of stopping an opponent

Ham is way too slight to be played in a final. He may have speed but finals are contested games, so he will struggle

Happy for Snelling, earned his spot through strong performances

2 Likes

Start putting your non-training posts into:

Donnington please

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: IT’S TIME to eliminate the Weagles: the named team and lead-up

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: IT’S TIME to eliminate the Weagles: the named team and lead-up