Elimination Final vs Footscray - Sunday 3 September 2017 @ North Port Oval - 83 unpaid tackles

GORN!!! Stole defeat from certain victory. Good work.

In all seriousness, our falling apart coincided with Francis getting injured

1 Like

Happens all the time to our vfl and afl team, get ahead of ourselves going into the 2nd half and just stink it up, expecting the win to be given to use because we’ve got a wind advantage going into the final quarter.

What’s the score?

What is wrong with our club?
I feel like I’ve seen this game again and again

Not so much Francis being on the field but having one less rotation.

71-90

Dogs by 19

18 minute mark

We have the breeze, which is substantial, so what do we do? Short little dinky kicks down the sideline.

How about showing some heart, going in hard, get the ball and kick it long to Smack who looks dangerous.

Massive clean out of players and coaching staff required. Poorly skilled and poorly coached aswell as being mentally soft. Time to stop stuffing around and gut the place

It’s coming

SPOT ON! Woeful game plan. They’re playing “against the wind” footy when you HAVE the wind!

We make the finals every year.

Every year it’s more and more disappointing.

Apart from the second, very poor showing today. Not very promising signs from the kids imo. Mutch has been okay, Langford in patches

I love the look of Hind. Sign him up for 2018.

Langfords clearances are worth 2x bird, howlett and co

1 Like

I agree but we don’t have the balls to do that

He started well in the 3rd too. Disappointing effort team wise have nothing left in the tank for the last. Made some stupid dissensions in the 3rd. Still possible but looks unlikely.

That was Langford from the stoppage

1 Like

Yunans play on to advantage and miss after Smack’s mark 20m out - was the “Sealer”. You could see everyone deflated right after that.