Elite Bulldogs Vs Essington Rabble (Match Review Thread)

They were pretty awful though.

It’s just leg speed on every line of the ground. They out numbered us every time.

Partly personal, but we needed to hold our shape and give the hack kick out a chance.

No excuses for how badly our midfield got rinsed. I was stunned when Heppell was our leading possession getter at halftime considering he barely got a run on the ball.

Yeesh

1 Like

Injuries aside, the 22 on the field we want to at least see some effort. That was non-existent.

4 Likes

Name a good club that you’ve seen lose like that.

1 Like

Juliet bet ya woosha want point the finger at our injury list the players that came in would be on 6figure income and senior players

Wow, the guys in the 2’s who didn’t play must be ■■■■

1 Like

2018 Crichton Medal top 10:

1. Devon Smith 370 votes - injured
  2. Dyson Heppell 360 votes - carrying an injury
  3. Zach Merrett 335 votes
  4. Adam Saad 315 votes - injured
  5. Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti 295 votes
  6. Tom Bellchambers 281 votes - injured
  7. Michael Hurley 280 votes - injured
  8. Cale Hooker 276 votes - carrying an injury
  9. Conor McKenna 268 votes - ugly haircut
  10. Brendon Goddard 267 votes - retired

Bonus: Joe Daniher (out for coffee), Raz (really ugly haircut), Parish (injured),

6 Likes

Congrats to all those who got on at the 40+ margin. Absolute money for jam in hindsight.

3 Likes

Laverde dodged a bullet this weekend

3 Likes

It was worth reading all the way thru that list.

I needed a laugh right now.

Yeah… thank f*ck Hartley didn’t play tonight. Imagine how bad we would have been. :neutral_face:

Deliberately setting expectations low for us to nail a team in an elimination final.

What’s that movie quote again?

“It’s a bold strategy cotton, let’s see if it pays off”

Until we kicked those last 3 goals the opposition had kicked 30 out of the last 32 goals :rofl:

6 Likes

I think the kind thing to do would be to pay Stringer, Shiel, Saad and Smith to play elsewhere.

1 Like

Also lack of locking in 50 means bring back lav

1 Like

The VFL?

1 Like

This club is so good that in a 100pt belting they were able to sell the fact we looked ‘on’ in the first 2 mins.

1 Like

Copping so much already from that loss.

It seems we say it every year but it really would be nice to not get let down so much by the team.

Enough is enough. One thing to be hampered by injury, but to see such a complete lack of effort is really disappointing.

1 Like

Was Hooker moved to the forward line in the last quarter to at least give us a fighting chance?

I ■■■■■■■ told you all we’d lose by 100 points

1 Like