En route to tarp city: Round 3

Worked out alright last time we played in front of these ferals

Have not lost a Round 3 game since 2007 BTW!

We are a sneaky chance.

Will 14 goals get it done ?

Seriously, what do we need to score on a typical dewy Adelaide evening to have a chance at an upset ?

I reckon they’re gettable.

If we play with the bravery and tenacity that we did yesterday we are a show.

Expect woosh to put them right up in their face again and press them hard.

Lueny and lobbe will be an interesting battle.

Should we be worried about bj getting his groin worked on in the dying moments and not training last week? Short break too. Am i right in saying parish didn’t train last week either.

Could there be some let down from this weekend.

Does laverde come in? For whom?

Wonder if smack will be available.

Can zerret and zaka guy run like that 3 weeks in a row?

Will need to leave earlier than 12:34.

We’ll win this. Kommer to knock Gray about early, Tippa will get Wingard and it’ll be a procession from there.

Wingard will probably miss

I reckon they're gettable.

Expect woosh to put them right up in their face again and press them hard.

Lueny and lobbe will be an interesting battle.

Should we be worried about bj getting his groin worked on in the dying moments and not training last week? Short break too. Am i right in saying parish didn’t train last week either.

Could there be some let down from this weekend.

Does laverde come in? For whom?

Wonder if smack will be available.

Can zerret and zaka guy run like that 3 weeks in a row?

Are you saying our guys are tired, Roosy?

Tarp City…hehe

Friggin hell its been a funny week on Blitz :smiley:

Port website has an injury update stating “Wingard, Boak, Westhoff cleared to play Dons”…would make a big difference if those names were out, or at least down on their usual output…

One of softest teams going around. All run one way.

When they are up and about its hard to stop but if we play with intensity we did on Saturday who knows.

I reckon they're gettable.

I reckon if anyone on this site can convince me that we are a chance on Friday night, it will be you, or perhaps BakerWasAStar.

I’ll be expecting a detailed write up by Thursday !

Adelaide blitzers to fully fark the joint up.

Can win. We need to look closely at the bulldogs efforts last year. Pick on fitness, form and speed (in that order).

Adelaide blitzers to fully fark the joint up.
Managed to snare a members seat ticket of a Port mate but told him there was every chance I'll scan to get in and then go sit with the Bomber fans rather than with him. He suggested that was a good idea as he took his Saints supporting brother last week and the guy infront of him wanted a fight and he knows that if the bloke started on me I'd throw one at him :) Bunch of front running squibs, I hope we play the man early and watch them squeal

If we rock up with the same intensity as this weeks game we are a real chance, i just hope the emotion of the weekend hasn’t drained the younger players mentally.

Would be epic if we went over their and rolled them, imagine the look on that guzzler kochies face!

tearing tarps til the early morn.

We’ve always match up well against them. Hoping were competitive again.

Will be there on Friday night. Will be happy if I make it out alive.

Really doubt it, mainly because I think Saturday would have drained them a fair bit, … I know how I feel, and I feel like I fkn played!

So many younguns, a number of older guys, … recovery from that win will be difficult, … & then the travel?? Might be a bridge or two too far.

It’s a slim chance if they can ride the wave of it for another 7 days … I doubt it, but I’ll be pleased if we just take it up to them.