England: 10 years to save the Lettuce

Someone posted a partial interview with a well known conservative journo here a few days back, his very considered and clearly insightful view is that the wackos who’ve been parading as the (not quite as wacko) Tories for the last decade are indeed beholden to the interests of a very small and super rich network. Liz held her launch at an exclusive club notorious for being the cubby house of said cabal, thrilled at being able to play the Queen of the World Eaters for a little. No doubt Rishi has long enjoyed the cucumber and unicorn sandwiches and staved off the old country malaria with GnT’s made from the tears of the unicorns children.

Granted I may be getting a little carried away, but my suspicion is she and her nuclear spore growths will be just fine in the society they live in, which is not the one they pretend to govern.

She’ll be the great what could have been for conservatives within five years.
They’ll be saying she wasn’t that bad and things would have been better if she was only given a chance.
Might even make a comeback.

People have no memory anymore. It’s very sad.

1 Like

yeah

my empathy is only reserved for people who did not choose the circumstances they are in

Epic

7 Likes
3 Likes

“Dear Oh Dear, anyway”

4 Likes

These people are immune to humiliation.

They have exclusive access to the anti-humiliation vaccine.

It looks as if they’ve sold a batch of it to our Australian LNP.

And it seems Liz Truss was as professional and relaible as Foreign Secretary as a rusty old gate. Not my flavour of news source but they’ve got the scoop. So sick and tired of the idiocy at the top of government.

Liz Truss’s personal phone hacked by Putin’s spies MAIL ON SUNDAY EXCLUSIVE: Liz Truss's personal phone was hacked by Putin's spies for top messages | Daily Mail Online

Yes but due to a mixup that batch was the anti-IQ vaccine.

2 Likes

This cartoon is a week old (2022-10-23) — I’m just sorry I didn’t see it a week ago ! Thankyou, David Rowe.

3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

I wonder how a bloke accused of bullying could have got to be a Minister who had no responsibilities.

■■■■ I love James Acaster.

He, Sam Campbell and Aaron Chen completely encapsulate everything I find funny.

2 Likes

Its all complete ■■■■■ politically here. And of course its been noted.

What’s your opinion on the UK - Australia FTA, international trade expert @bigallan? Did they get a poor deal, or just an actual fair deal as opposed to typical European deals where Europe holds the whip hand in negotiations?

If they think it’s bad, they’re probably aggrieved that they didn’t rip us off as much as either they have historically or the US is doing now with their trade “deal”.

2 Likes

Yep thats what I reckon too.