England: 10 years to save the Lettuce

4 Likes

Well it might have been their strategy, but the. EU appears to have solidly called Boris’s bluff. So back to the drawing board.

C’mon Scotland, breakaway! Tell those sassenachs to ■■■■ off.

5 Likes

Who should I barrack for? 1/4 English 1/4 Scottish 1/4 Irish and 1/4 Swiss?

Easy, remain as 3/4 of you oppose the English.

Or 2/3, and Swiss don’t give a toss.

That’s good. I want the poms out of Europe.
When it was the EEC it was OK. Now it’s a giant bureaucracy that’s a defacto proxy for Germany.

■■■■ just got dialled up.

1 Like

Democracy takes another kick to the cajones

The Brexit farce is actually a product of Democracy and it needs to be resolved.

So far the EU has laughed at May and the rest of the MPs in Fort Fumble at Westminster. It seems like the one with the cajones is actually Boris and he is sending a message to the EU that he is prepared to act. Its actually a crisis even though it has been played out like a slow motion train wreck.
At times like this a strong leader is needed. One way or another.

Mind you I don’t think he will last long in the job.

The current disaster is 100% the result of profoundly weak politicians pretending to be strong. Cameron, May, Corbyn, and Johnson, all worthless and spineless.

Strong is more than just ‘breaks stuff to keep his more rabid supporters happy and does it in a loud voice’.

2 Likes

The queen will make the right decision, whether to allow it or not.

She’s always on the money.

6 Likes

Niiiiiiiiice.

Shamelessly stolen from Twitter.

1 Like

“Brazen” is my favourite type of thievery.

That works.

Boris “I have perfected the art of appearing a doofus” Johnson is the last person I would call a “strong leader”. Neither strong nor a leader. Calculating? Pernicious? Insidious? Yes.

1 Like

:laughing:

:+1:

2 Likes

Wow, you’re really copping it when Hugh Grant calls you an over-promoted bath toy. That’s just nasty.

But still fair comment.

Not if they leave, and then return to the EU. They have to go onto the euro then.