EPL 2015/16 Chat

Looks eerily similar to their 92/93 era.
Can remember Sutton running around in a similar one

I don’t know about the away strip but I remember the yellow home one had a similar pattern to this one.

Not too dissimilar to the horrible crap the socceroos wore around 92/93

Higuain signs for Juve, you friggin ripper

Better them than Arsenal. Will probably do well at juve though.

I’d say that seals Pogba to United as well.

He is now a more expensive player than Ronaldo.

€94m is silly for a 28 year old notorious bottler.

The price doesn’t matter for Juve.
By pillaging the likes of Higuain and Pjanic they have severely weakened their main threats in the league aswell as strengthening their own position.
It’s no different to what Real and Barca do

My best mate is a Juve tragic.
Has Juve number plates and more Juve memorabilia to fill a sicillian mansion.
Was a trip for us when it was announced we would be playing at the G against each other.
We both knew our clubs wouldn’t be bringing their A lineups but hey it still should be good.

For the record I don’t really support them but have a soft spot for Roma in the Spaghetti league.
I lean to them because in her hey day I had a thing for Sabrina Ferrilli and she took her gear off the last time Roma won the title in celebration.

MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES MOYES

By pillaging the likes of Higuain and Pjanic they have severely weakened their main threats in the league aswell as strengthening their own position.

Juve are tighter than a fishes A-Hole and all of world football knows it.

Not tight, just careful generally. Have a good history of making money from sales and bringing in bargain basement types and turning them into guns.
Pretty historical season this year and the club is going all out to win the Scudetto. The club also is longing for CL success and are going all out regardless of price.
If Pogba wasn’t going there is no way that Higuain would be coming in

Not tight, just careful generally. Have a good history of making money from sales and bringing in bargain basement types and turning them into guns.
Pretty historical season this year and the club is going all out to win the Scudetto. The club also is longing for CL success and are going all out regardless of price.

I’ll give you that, they are incredibly smart with their money (just ask the refs… I jest).

If they had kept Pogba they would be right up there with the likes of Barca, Real and Bayern IMO.

I suppose that is the problem that the Italian League faces however, it is seen as a step below La Liga or the Prem and isn’t the meca it was in the 90’s, so naturally more players want to leave.

It is going to be even sweeter to get Pog and know that Real actually got “priced out” of his signing. (Poor old Real Madrid can’t have a shiny new toy!). I can’t stand that cockwomble, Perez and how they treat their players.

I remember Raiola saying last season that they treat their players like “used towels” and not a truer word has ever been said.

I’ll give you that, they are incredibly smart with their money (just ask the refs… I jest).

If they had kept Pogba they would be right up there with the likes of Barca, Real and Bayern IMO.

I suppose that is the problem that the Italian League faces however, it is seen as a step below La Liga or the Prem and isn’t the meca it was in the 90’s, so naturally more players want to leave.

It is going to be even sweeter to get Pog and know that Real actually got “priced out” of his signing. (Poor old Real Madrid can’t have a shiny new toy!). I can’t stand that cockwomble, Perez and how they treat their players.

I remember Raiola saying last season that they treat their players like “used towels” and not a truer word has ever been said.

I won’t rule out Real until the deal is done.
They are trying to offload Morata for 70m to Chelsea, if that eventuates they will have another crack at Pogba. Vitally important we get the deal done ASAP

I swear if pogba goes to real i’m petitioning for you to be banned BK.

I swear if pogba goes to real i'm petitioning for you to be banned BK.

I accept this.

take him back moyesy

http://im.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-3937748004.gif

Martial unfollowed Man u on Twitter and Instagram. Apparently furious they gave the #9 to Ibra.

If true, don’t blame him

Martial unfollowed Man u on Twitter and Instagram. Apparently furious they gave the #9 to Ibra.

If true, don’t blame him

Pretty childish if true. Millionare doesn’t get his favourite number so cracks it

If true, don’t blame him

Pretty childish if true. Millionare doesn’t get his favourite number so cracks it

No, they took it off him to give it to someone who will only be here for 1 season.