EPL 2015/16 Chat

On a scale of 1 to Stallion watching Dimi, how erect will you be Barnz?

Got into arguments with my grandfather for years that letting pogba go would be up there with fergy’s greatest failures. A smug part of me will be overjoyed purely for being right.

On a scale of 1 to Stallion watching Dimi, how erect will you be Barnz?

Got into arguments with my grandfather for years that letting pogba go would be up there with fergy’s greatest failures. A smug part of me will be overjoyed purely for being right.

When he scores his first banger, I’m sure your grandad won’t care!

Can this Pogna guy just sign on or fark off so I don’t have to keep reading about it in this thread.

Pretty happy Juve got a prolific striker but can’t help how I will feel when he misses an open goal tap in during a CL final.

Can this Pogna guy just sign on or fark off so I don't have to keep reading about it in this thread.
the good old days when suarez bit someone.

United almost have to win everything to validate how hard they have gone in the offseason.

Can this Pogna guy just sign on or fark off so I don't have to keep reading about it in this thread.

I’m happy if they’re prepared to pay £100 Mil+ on someone who is not even worth half that. On that scale Suarez would be worth £300 Mil and Ronaldo/Messi near £500 Mil LOL!

talking about net spend.

The prices for transfers has been rising year after year.

Back in 04 we sold Becks to Real Madrid for about 27mil. That was him at about the peak of his powers.

Back then that was a lot of money.

You would get about 80mil for him in todays game. Especially considering his marketability.

Ronaldo was sold for about 80mil about 5-6 years ago. If it was done by todays standards you would get at least 150m for him.

There is so much money in the game now, transfer prices will just go up and up.

I’m happy if they’re prepared to pay £100 Mil+ on someone who is not even worth half that. On that scale Suarez would be worth £300 Mil and Ronaldo/Messi near £500 Mil LOL!

Andy carroll

Preferably at Madrid.

United almost have to win everything to validate how hard they have gone in the offseason.

Not when City and the Chavs are going just as hard.
Some genuine guns running around in the EPL this season

Preferably at Madrid.

I will enjoy dropping in and reading this thread if that happens!

Andy carroll

Ballo

Andy carroll

Ballo

Fellaini

Andy carroll

Ballo

Fellaini

who?

Andy carroll

Ballo

Fellaini

who?

Benteke

I think there is little doubt he is going to real. If he was coming to Man u he would have been signed by now. Juve are asking for too much and Man U won’t budge.

I think there is little doubt he is going to real. If he was coming to Man u he would have been signed by now. Juve are asking for too much and Man U won't budge.

Yeah, nah.

Also, Steve Bartram, United’s Features Editor just started following him on Twitter and Chevrolet just started following him on Instagram.

Meanwhile it looks as if Real could sign Sissoko :smiley: