EPL 2015/16 Chat

I love Ibra but French league to English is a big jump in standard and with an ageing body he will most likely struggle.

JOSE JOSE JOSE.

HE IS OUR SAVIOR.

The Special one is coming!!!

is it officially official?

or unofficially official?

The latter. Announcement expectedin the next couple of days

is it officially official?

or unofficially official?

Can't blame Pardrew for celebrating. Could have understood man u fans giving it to the likes of Liv, ■■■■, Chavs, in a final. But goading Palace fans? Yeah nah.
Most United fans hate Palace with a passion

Have I missed something?

Nah, combination of being a London side and a few run ins back in the mid 90’s.
The Cantona kung-fu kick in 95 on a Palace spectator and then later that year in the FA cup semi at Villa Park both fans attacked each other before the game and a Palace fan was killed near by.
Palace fans then responded at their next home game against us with the standard Munich chants and a whole bunch of United fans wore Cantona masks to the ground but had them confiscated. Things have calmed in recent years

From reading that I can understand why Palace fans would hate United.

ace has a hell of a persecution complex.

Not at all, was unfortunate that a fan was killed but both clubs were guilty of fighting that day and trouble had been brewing between both sets of fans leading up to the day. Was just pointing out that there is/was a fair bit of angst between supporters.
Pardew the flog being manager doesn’t do them any favours either
As for St Cantona he could do no wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

is the premier league ready for zlatan?

Can't blame Pardrew for celebrating. Could have understood man u fans giving it to the likes of Liv, ■■■■, Chavs, in a final. But goading Palace fans? Yeah nah.

Have I missed something?

The Cantona kung-fu kick in 95 on a Palace spectator and then later that year in the FA cup semi at Villa Park both fans attacked each other before the game and a Palace fan was killed near by.
Palace fans then responded at their next home game against us with the standard Munich chants and a whole bunch of United fans wore Cantona masks to the ground but had them confiscated. Things have calmed in recent years

ace has a hell of a persecution complex.

Have I missed something?

Van Gaal apparently been told that was his last match in charge.

Over to you Jose (if rumours are true)

Kinda want LVG to stay on. Keep the mediocrity.

Should go to LOLverpool then.

Yeah, we’ve been ■■■■. Not rebutting that.

lol they’ll appeal it and do something massive next window barca style.

Have a dance now Alan you twat

Naughty Memphis

Should of been sacked on the spot.

Naughty Memphis

Ended as expected. Clattenburgs first half was a joke.

Also, after 102 years well done Hibs.

114 years!

Watched a bit of it last night, was a good game.
Was a huge night of Cup football with the Scottish, English, French, German and Italian Cups all on TV last night so a fair bit of channel surfing. Ended up being a great night with United winning and Juve doing the back to back double

Ended as expected. Clattenburgs first half was a joke.

Also, after 102 years well done Hibs.

About time we one it again. Hopefully they still get rid of LVG.

5th Spot + FA Cup = 2 trophies

Basically. We’re kinda a big deal.

If we win the Community Shield, it will be a calendar Treble.

Basically. We’re kinda a big deal.