EPL 2016/17 Thread

Fark Celtic, scum of the earth

1 Like

send that ■■■■ off

can this ■■■■ wit commentator get off costa’s ■■■■?

Good start

Costa is the kid at school who goes totally off his head and beats the ■■■■ out of other kids and is always in trouble and mouthing off at the teacher… Who then grew up and became an elite athlete which meant he could get away with it.

Total dog of a human being.

1 Like

HHHEEERRRREEERRRRAAAAA

Get the faaaaaaark in

Gave the Chavs an absolute lesson today.
Spurs still have a sniff

1 Like

Best we have played all season.

They didn’t even give a whimper.

I must admit that I cringed when I saw our starting lineup but they played really well this morning.

Rashford starting to show exactly what he is going to be capable of in a year or so’s time and it is scary.

1 Like

Our draw is way tougher and includes a midweek trip to Palace - they are dangerous at the moment.
Chelsea have an away trip coming up to Everton which won’t be easy but after that on paper they should be trouble free.
Obviously Saturday would be brilliant if we can beat them in the FA cup semi - Wembley isn’t a happy hunting ground for us in recent times though.

Amazing how Chelsea have been so dominant and now all it amounts to is a 4-point lead over Spurs. Tottenham look so strong at the moment…

I’m in on the Spurs bandwagon. Can’t deal with another Chelsea win

2 Likes

Lesser of two evils for me too.

2 Likes

draws are killers man.

sure we’ve got a 20 odd game no loss streak but no fkg points to show for it.

I’m on Spruz, just to see the tears on Arsenal fans (well… mainly Piers Morgan). :wink:

1 Like

Gottat get on the minnow club bandwagon mate. Worked last season. :smiley:

2 Likes

If it meant that he would fk off then I would be ok with it too. He is an embarrassment. #morganout

Zlatan potentially out for the rest of the season with a knee.

Rojo also likely to miss the remaineder of the season.

1 Like

There goes any Top 4 hopes then …

1 Like

waiting on slaven to kick someones head in.

1 Like