EPL 2016/17 Thread

John Stones to Man City official. Not sure if Everton got anywhere near the fee they might have if they sold him to Chelsea last summer...

Crazy money after a poor season

Any of you lads playing fantasy football? and if which one?

Ashley Williams to Everton, to cover the loss of Stones.
Swansea, now cashed up after selling Ayew and Williams. Wonder what they’ll do with all of the $

Ashley Williams to Everton, to cover the loss of Stones. Swansea, now cashed up after selling Ayew and Williams. Wonder what they'll do with all of the $

Get relegated.

Have sold their best players, almost certainties to go down this year imo.

Darth- i play Fantasy Premier Lge. Still havent figured that who my captain is going to be this week.

Ashley Williams to Everton, to cover the loss of Stones. Swansea, now cashed up after selling Ayew and Williams. Wonder what they'll do with all of the $

Get relegated.

Darth- i play Fantasy Premier Lge. Still havent figured that who my captain is going to be this week.

Did pick up llorente but lost gomis ayew and Williams

With hull swansea and burnley all could go down

£50m for Stones… Fark me.

Pogba looks like a bargain.

Everton just got away with highway robbery.

Really hope the Toffee’s bring in someone awesome to really stick it up City.

“I heard comments from other managers but they’ll never have this problem (criticism over spending) because to have this problem you have to be in one of the biggest clubs in the world.”

I think you will find that Klopp and Wenger will be knocked unconscious after these comments from Jose :smiley:

Get relegated.

Sweet. I’ve thrown that mantle to Aguero but might change to Ibra who should get some decent early season time.

leave it on aguero, always starts strong.

Get relegated.

Sweet. I’ve thrown that mantle to Aguero but might change to Ibra who should get some decent early season time.

Champions - Chelsea
Runners-Up: Man Utd
3rd/4th: City, Liverpool
Relegated: Boh
Leading Scorer: Kane (Sturrige if fit)

Gunners will probably make a CL spot though

Get relegated.

I thought about doing that, but sunderland will park the bus, not sure if pep’s city who are still learning his style will be able to really break them open

Im leaning more towards countinho for my captain or maybe martial

Get relegated.

I thought about doing that, but sunderland will park the bus, not sure if pep’s city who are still learning his style will be able to really break them open

Im leaning more towards countinho for my captain or maybe martial

valid.

PL Champions - West Ham
FA Cup Champions - West Ham
Europa League Champions - West Ham

Fark the rest of you.

Disclaimer: The comments expressed above are the opinions of the account holder and should not be taken as advice for betting your house on.

And now for your entertainment, I have asked her not to sing.

Champions: City
Runners Up: united
3rd/4th chavs & Spurs
Relegated: Bun-ley, West Brom and Sunderland

Leading scorer: Aguero (if mostly fit Sanchez will score a lot of goals too).

Thinking about it a bit more, Swansea look putrid. Just sold Williams to Everton and Ayew has gone to the Hammers. Real change at going down…

Anyone not having Hull in their relegation trio haven’t noticed their preseason. They’re as good as done without a ball being kicked.

Swansea will be fine I think. They just signed Baston who statistically had a good season in BBVA last year, along with Llorente for some attacking options. Fer also returned to the club to add depth to the midfield. I’m sure they’ve still got some cash to spend as well. Not going to get relegated I wouldn’t have thought.

Never understood why fans wander into other teams forums/etc and post ■■■■. its pretty embarrassing seeing united losers trying to antagonise juve fans and juve fans trying to stir up trouble in united areas. Half the ■■■■■■ time its yanks from gated communities too. Its like they’ve never had their heart ripped out by paddy ryder.

Never understood why fans wander into other teams forums/etc and post ■■■■. its pretty embarrassing seeing united losers trying to antagonise juve fans and juve fans trying to stir up trouble in united areas. Half the ■■■■■■ time its yanks from gated communities too. Its like they've never had their heart ripped out by paddy ryder.

We signed Paul Farking Pogba.

Who needs to gloat? We won, plain and simple.

Big time.